The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

6000 empty seats, why didn't King Dawson take the massively long trip from North London to North London?

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards.  :lol:

Sorry i don't actually know who you are?

Guest kingdawson

When i left the stadium yesterday (after the second goal, close to tears, and choked to the point of being unable to f***ing speak), I had mentally written off the next seven days, and decided nothing at all would lift the gloom.

Wrong.

If anything it should piss you off more knowing you would have played Pompey had you actually won.

Tbh, if I were KD I'd be fuming like.

a) for the refereeing performance which saw a few majorly questionable decisions go for Pompey, and b) for Tottenham's performance which just didn't seem to pay Portsmouth much respect.

Guest kingdawson

a) for the refereeing performance which saw a few majorly questionable decisions go for Pompey, and b) for Tottenham's performance which just didn't seem to pay Portsmouth much respect.

Agreed on both counts. Thanks for using your eyes rather then letting your hatred cloud your judgment.

Guest Haris Vuckic

6000 empty seats, why didn't King Dawson take the massively long trip from North London to North London?

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards.  :lol:

Yes but that's a moot point at the best of times.

How much is the Tube over to Wembley?

Agreed on both counts. Thanks for using your eyes rather then letting your hatred cloud your judgment.

I used my eyes. It showed me the scoreline, which was Pompey 2-0 :celb:

Spurs could have had that game wrapped up by about 70 minutes in. They showed absolutely no respect to Portsmouth and I'm delighted that they prevailed in the end.

For the club, the supporters and the future :thup:

EDIT: Oh, and the fact it's Redknapp's fault they're in the shit in the first place.

Guest kingdawson

Sorry i'm afraid i don't engage in conversations with newbie's trying to make a name for themselves on an internet forum. Good luck in life unknown newbie.

Guest Heneage

Sorry i'm afraid i don't engage in conversations with newbie's trying to make a name for themselves on an internet forum. Good luck in life unknown newbie.

Make a name?

:facepalm: