The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Loads me players losing their footing and yet the co commentator reckons the pitch is playing well and they're all staying on their feet!

On your phone by any chance? :)

See the icon above 'Loads' on his post. ;)

Guest firetotheworks

Loads me players losing their footing and yet the co commentator reckons the pitch is playing well and they're all staying on their feet!

On your phone by any chance? :)

See the icon above 'Loads' on his post. ;)

I don't have time to learn the labyrinth of Illuminati style hidden symbols on NO tbh........I do, like.

Why is the pitch so bad? Is it just because they have so many events there?

Think they've just whacked down a load of new turf and assumed it'd be fine. Seem to remember we had this problem one season and relayed the pitch god knows how many times.

Guest firetotheworks

is anybody going to score a goal today

Tevez will. Count on it.

He'd have had two by now if Adebeyor wasn't such a ball greedy twat.

Commentators going on about Portsmouth setting themselves up to defend and ask Spurs to break them down despite Pompey being on top for the previous ten minutes.

:facepalm:

A minute later Pompey then create the best chance so far.

Spurs arse lickers.

Commentators going on about Portsmouth setting themselves up to defend and ask Spurs to break them down despite Pompey being on top for the previous ten minutes.

:facepalm:

A minute later Pompey then create the best chance so far.

Spurs arse lickers.

most in the media are as well as arry arse lickers so combined....................

Guest Geordiesned

This is like watching Spurs TV. Unbelievably biased commentary. 2 similar incidents where players lose their footing and slide in to commit a foul. When it was Dindane they said it was a bad foul. When it was Huddlestone the poor lamb slipped!