The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

We need a target man to get on. Only way to get the best out of Gerrard, Lamps and Rooney - as well as the wingers.

I said leaving Carroll out will cost us the world cup.

I really like Joe Hart. He has a strange kicking style, like the one inch punch.

Walcott does nothing man.

He's possibly even shitter than SWP in an England shirt. Both offer precisely bugger all.

Walcott could be a great player, Lennon is a good player, at best.

Utter bullshit, both halves of that post.

You think Lennon is something special? :lol:

Think the  :lol: are best sent in your direction, tbh: not necessarily saying that Lennon will be a great player in the same way as Rooney, Messi etc are great players, but if you have watched both Theo Walcott and Aaron Lennon play football and think that Walcott has more chance of getting to that bracket than Lennon does, then it's you who needs to head to Specsavers.  Neither player is 'special' at the moment, but Lennon is a far better player than Walcott, and even if he only has a very slim chance of becoming great, it's better than the absolute zero chance Walcott has.

Carry on marching into La-Laa Land, though...

What club does number 5 on Japan play for?

Still in the J-League. I've only seen a game and a half of him but definitely worth a look imo... That work rate of his is absolutely insane.