The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I think I ought to clarify that I don't expect Watford to win the league and I was just joking as a reaction to us doing rather well despite selling all of our best players and hardly replacing them. innit.

thank f*** for Torres, without him Liverpool wouldn't finish top 4.

Carragher needs to be shot, he's the most overrated player in europe

Living off a good Champions League season when they won it. Always been average imo.

You have got to be kidding me.  He has been poor this season but in the last 5 years or so, has been very good - one of Liverpool's top performers.

So easy for a centre-back to look good when you've got a keeper like Reina behind you, and the likes of Alonso, Gerrard & Mascherano protecting you. My opinion's he's on a par with the likes of Dunne rather than Terry.

Not really when he is blocking shot after shot and reading the game well.  He has been named Liverpools player of the year a few times IIRC..  hardly average.  Also whats the difference with Terry?.. he has Essien, Lampard, Ballack protecting him in front of a better keeper

Terry doesn't make many mistakes, and doesn't get consistently skinned against pace.

Neither does Carragher .. take away his performances this year..  he has been one of Liverpool's best players for a long time.

Chelsea without the ball play deeper.  So Terry shouldn't get done for pace.

Living off a good Champions League season when they won it. Always been average imo.

You have got to be kidding me.  He has been poor this season but in the last 5 years or so, has been very good - one of Liverpool's top performers.

So easy for a centre-back to look good when you've got a keeper like Reina behind you, and the likes of Alonso, Gerrard & Mascherano protecting you. My opinion's he's on a par with the likes of Dunne rather than Terry.

Not really when he is blocking shot after shot and reading the game well.  He has been named Liverpools player of the year a few times IIRC..  hardly average.  Also whats the difference with Terry?.. he has Essien, Lampard, Ballack protecting him in front of a better keeper

First off, Ballack hasn't protected anyone in like five years. Also, Terry is still one of the better centrebacks in the world, though he's dcelined. Carragher is the third best at his club.

Even the Liverpool fans have had it with Carragher man, he's become their weak link

against players quick of the mark he's an absolute liability

They don't, however they are concerned ..as the writing is on the wall for him.  It doesn't mean that he has been average his whole career. 

First off, Ballack hasn't protected anyone in like five years. Also, Terry is still one of the better centrebacks in the world, though he's dcelined. Carragher is the third best at his club.

Ok.

Who's been consistently better over the last few seasons?

Drogba is a better all round player for me, as is Torres

Notice, I inserted the word consistent. Drogba has only had one season in england to challenge what Ibra has done since moving to Inter. I loved the guy at Marseille, but he is the opposite of consistent.