The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Also for those Premier League fans who said Serie A is crooked and it spoils it.

:lol:

now you're being to correct, stop it at once  :smug:

Sweet jesus a few minutes here & there is nothing compared to the shenigans of Italian football past.

Yeah cos this is the first time it's ever happened, and it's the only time Old trafford not only gets the rub of green but picks it up and takes it home with them. :lol:

Also for those Premier League fans who said Serie A is crooked and it spoils it.

Sweet jesus a few minutes here & there is nothing compared to the shenigans of Italian football past.

Yeah cos this is the first time it's ever happened, and it's the only time Old trafford not only gets the rub of green but picks it up and takes it home with them. :lol:

The Italians were paying off referees for the last 40 years.

And i've never denied it, but all these Premier League fans all holier than thou and that their league would never have such dirty business occur.

Time does tend slow down in the Trafford district if Man Utd are losing you cant stop that. They are the most attacking team in the history of the PL so of course they get more freekicks, pens & fouls there way.

And i've never denied it, but all these Premier League fans all holier than thou and that their league would never have such dirty business occur.

It is the most covered league in the world I am sure if it was corrupt it would of been exposed by the News Of Screws by now.

The time for Bellamy's goal shouldn't get added on because added on time is there for exactly that reason. f***ing cheating c***s.

What? But the added on time has to correspond to something, not just a random number. If the added time is given and then there are other stoppages after that, those have to be added on top.

Is time actually added on for goals being scored? 'Stoppage' time - does that include restarts for goals?

Yes new rule, if Man U are playing, otherwise it doesn't count.

It is the most covered league in the world I am sure if it was corrupt it would of been exposed by the News Of Screws by now.

Why are people so unsuspecting of english referees? They're as corruptible as any, they're human. I'd be very surprised indeed if no referee had ever been knobbled in the history of English football.

Why are people so unsuspecting of english referees? They're as corruptible as any, they're human. I'd be very surprised indeed if no referee had ever been knobbled in the history of English football.

Please see above if they are so corruptible one of them would of "come clean" in a 12 page exclusive with NOTW, Sunday Mail etc.

Guest elbee909

Saw this on another board

Bellamy = Lethal, How fucking fast is the little goblin? 90th min turbo boots!

Given = World Class!

Owen = Goal Machine!!!

NUFC = Gutted!!!

I assume it was a board for illogical cunts

Please see above if they are so corruptible one of them would of "come clean" in a 12 page exclusive with NOTW, Sunday Mail etc.

Why would they come clean? Corruption happened in Germany too and that was only found out after many years. And does it not make you sick when you see Ferguson joking with the fourth official at full time? If they were any further up his backside they'd be invisible.

Why would they come clean? Corruption happened in Germany too and that was only found out after many years. And does it not make you sick when you see Ferguson joking with the fourth official at full time? If they were any further up his backside they'd be invisible.

Come cleam for £££'s.

Corruption is big claim but the officials caving into pressure from Man Utds players & officials is different.