The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Man U fan's justification for the added time

1. Bellamy scored at 89:55.

2. Play didn't restart until 91:04 because of City's celebrations, so the ref starts the time from then which makes it 95:04 at earliest that ref would end match.

3. Carrick comes on for Anderson at 92:30 and they add 30 seconds, which means the match finishes at 95:34.

4. Michael Owen scores at 95:24.

Sure if Man U had taken the lead at 90 minute and were on the defence that Fergie wouldn't have been screaming at the fourth official about where these minutes had come from, like  :rolleyes:

Chelsea look a hand full this season

I thought they were pretty ordinary myself.

Yes, but still won 3-0, allthough the ref fucked spurs

Correct decision not to give the penalty to Keane IMO. Yes, there was contact, but it was an obvious dive from him.

Correct decision not to give the penalty to Keane IMO. Yes, there was contact, but it was an obvious dive from him.

Not to mention he's an odious little twat who has the head of a 40-year old on the body of a 20-year old. And he plays for Spurs. wp ref.

Guest kingdawson

Yes, but still won 3-0, allthough the ref f***ed spurs

The ref always fucks us over when we're away to a top 4 team. That's a given now (how the moron didn't give that blatant foul on Defoe in the first half by 2 of their players is beyond me).

At times we passed them off the park. Their whole gameplan was get it wide to Boswinga and cross it in at every opportunity. They were basically playing counter attacking football which worked today but play the against United and they'll get murdered. Their goals all came from poor defending on our part and we didn't have our shooting boots on today at all.

Guest kingdawson

Come off it mate.

Blatant penalty, in fact they don't come much clearer than that.

Carvalho should have been sent off.

Still hope Chelsea win the league. Can't stand the Mancs and Liverpool just aint good enough.

The ref always f***s us over when we're away to a top 4 team. That's a given now (how the moron didn't give that blatant foul on Defoe in the first half by 2 of their players is beyond me).

At times we passed them off the park. Their whole gameplan was get it wide to Boswinga and cross it in at every opportunity. They were basically playing counter attacking football which worked today but play the against United and they'll get murdered. Their goals all came from poor defending on our part and we didn't have our shooting boots on today at all.

Sounds like Spurs are still on for title then.  Just a blip?

Guest kingdawson

We lost to the 2 best teams in the league. No biggie :thup:

The way we passed through them at times leaves me very optimistic. I pray they win fuck all :thup:

We lost to the 2 best teams in the league. No biggie :thup:

The way we passed through them at times leaves me very optimistic. I pray they win f*** all :thup:

While losing to ManU and Chelsea is understandable, do you have any healthy centrehalf? Looks to me you're a bit fucked at the moment.