The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Two shit football teams playing shit. Danny Graham should've got a hat-trick tonight, missed 3 sitters, Hoskins missed one in the first minute. Their second goal had a foul on Scott Loach immediately before, we should've had a penalty in the last minute for a handball on the line. FUCKING CUNTS YO.

I can see Liverpool struggling to get through their group. Lyon look good again and have the points on the board, while Fiorentina will grow from that performance. The Alonso sale and Aquilani transfer is one of the craziest I've seen from one of the big 4.

I think Fiorentina are going to do what l'OM did two years ago and hand it to Liverpool in the last match. I think they are also the most likely team to get a 0-0 against Debrecen or something like that. Lyon and Liverpool to advance.

I can't wait until you lose to Blackpool or some other s*** team, we'll see how 'piss-poor' and how much of a 'joke' this league is then. Oh...

JOKE, don't kill me kthxplz

That result was the Championship equivalent of Man Utd losing at Burnley, or Chelsea losing at Wigan.  ;)

I can't wait until you lose to Blackpool or some other s*** team, we'll see how 'piss-poor' and how much of a 'joke' this league is then. Oh...

That result was the Championship equivalent of Man Utd losing at Burnley, or Chelsea losing at Wigan.  ;)

one that happened?

one that happened?

Yep it happened. Doesn't make this league any less shit though.

one that happened?

Yep it happened. Doesn't make this league any less shit though.

you're top of a pile of shit. you're like the piss floating on top.

not srs, just pissed off at shit game innit

It is an rubbish league though.  People say it's tough but it really isn't, it just seems that way because all teams are equally crap.  :lol:  We came down with  what should've been a decent PL squad (and probably would have stayed up with Kinnear in all season) and kept most of it together, so we should walk this league, as we are (kinda) doing at the mo'.

It is an rubbish league though.  People say it's tough but it really isn't, it just seems that way because all teams are equally crap.  :lol:  We came down with  what should've been a decent PL squad (and probably would have stayed up with Kinnear in all season) and kept most of it together, so we should walk this league, as we are (kinda) doing at the mo'.

an rubbish league lololololololol.

you should be in grammar blue square conference south

bcos i cnt fault da rest of da post cus its true nd u shdunt gon down

Enrique/Taylor/Nolan/Harper/Guthrie/Colo are a cut above in this league. Ameobi/Carroll/R.Taylor and like the rest of your first team squad are pretty fukken strong for the Championship. Your 'best' players are fukken like top 10 PL players. You should be fukken this league up. but you'll lose to us.  :aww: