The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

How is Kim Källström doing at Lyon Babatunde? have noticed he has scored some good goals for Lyon lately but i don't watch the French league enough to have any knowledge about him.

The fans love him and he has obvious talent. Very likeable player and good attitude for sure. However, he is not consistent enough has had injury/been benched quite a few times. He's a good player, but I'm not sure he's good enough for what Lyon want to achieve, and comes nowhere near replacing Juninho. They have been linked with Sissoko.

Moussa Sissoko? is he as good as all the hype?

He's great. Awesome player. Toulouse have two fantastic ones in him and Gignac. I don't see Sissoko staying in France. He has the world at his feet. Everyone wants him. I would hate it if Lyon got him.

Guest toonlass

I always forget about MOTD these days. What's already been on, just Man Utd?

Dunno, I just caught the last Man U goal.

I always forget about MOTD these days. What's already been on, just Man Utd?

Aye. Basically:

- Bent scored a 20-yard blast

- Berba scored a scissors kick/overhead from 10 yards

- Foster came for a cross, Kenwyne Jones beat him to it and headed it in

- Evra had a shot in the 93rd minute (4 added on!) it hit Anton Ferdinand and went in.

Guest toonlass

Somalis wandering around South London singing Sunderland till I die :hmm: Didn't know the score until then...

Can you not just shoot them now then?

A note for both the Barca and Inter game, both away teams not even coming to play some attacking football, watched some of the Barca game as well and it made me notice how poor these teams confidence must be like, Almeria looking like some kid team who's happy to not lose more then 1-0, Udinese which is an pretty good side lining up with a 1-10 formation and stalling time with 60 minutes played.

bah

Like Inter played at San Siro against us, you mean?  :nope:

We were pretty complacent against Almería, hopefully Guardiola will give them a good bollocking. And play Touré instead of Busquets. We look so much better with Touré in the side.

Great football by Bolton there. :kasper:

That Korean guy they have is fucking class, some brilliant touchs throughout the game.

I've only seen about three clips of him but that goal he scored the other week really impressed me.

Guest kingdawson

Great football by Bolton there. :kasper:

That Korean guy they have is f***ing class, some brilliant touchs throughout the game.

Was excellent today.

Guest kingdawson

Did the commentator say they only paid £37,000 for that Cohen lad ?

Another guy that has looked superb whenever i've seen him (not sure about your question mate).

Did the commentator say they only paid £37,000 for that Cohen lad ?

Another guy that has looked superb whenever i've seen him (not sure about your question mate).

If they did, what a bargain. Looked good on the highlights there