The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I'm gonna put a bomb on Real's bus if the fuckers don't turn this around.

You put money on them? Against one of the most in form sides in La Liga and with Cronaldo out?

I had them and Valencia on a £40 double returning £168 :angry:

And to be fair, Real Madrid was on paper in better form :razz:

Well, I never count Real out of anything. But Cronaldo's been big for them and looks like they are missing him a lot today. I'm not watching the game in full but Kaká seems to be playing on the right? Seems a bit wasted to me, particularly if you're playing Raúl on the hole... heck, how Raúl keeps Higuaín in the bench is something I'll never understand. Guti's a clogger too. Benzema's hasn't done anything to impress me yet.

EDIT: Casillas as usual showing he's the best keeper in the planet  :angry:

The ref was right though, no need for Prica to push the Start defender over like that, well done by the ref.

I'm uncertain tbh, I may, and probably is, wrong. But aren't pens/free kicks only supposed to be given when the act is happening when the ball is in play around the situation? If the ball isn't, and it's just a "fight" between two players, it's only a card and no pen/free kick as the fight didn't happen for the ball, and not taking away a goalscoring opportunity?

It was a good save but the finger should be pointed at the striker. He kicked it AT Casillas ffs, put it in literally the only place he couldn't score.

Actually they just showed it from a better angle, fair enough he should've scored.. but Casillas did brilliantly to make that save.

Benzema out and Higuaín coming in... Benzema looking not worth all that money so far. He should had taken off Raúl though. That guy's status at Real is mindnumbing, no manager has dared to bench him.

EDIT: I wonder if he still has that clause where he has always to be the highest paid player in the squad.