The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Bosnia beat Estonia to clinch second place in their group  :smitten: :smitten:

Hopefully we'll get through the next round as well and actually feature in a major competition for the first time in our history.

Do Bosnia have many stars or European based players?

They've got loads of European based players.   :dowie: Bosnia is in Europe.

Hopefully we'll get through the next round as well and actually feature in a major competition for the first time in our history.

Dzeko (striker) and Misimovic (Mid) both play for Wolfsburg and really play well together.

Ibisevic (striker) Salihovic (Mid) both play for Hoffenheim.

Pjanic (mMid) plays for Lyon, he's a bit special I recommend a youtube watch.

Also Begovic is the reserve keeper for Portsmouth he got a game a while back I think he did ok.

There's also been talk of getting Vuckic onside when he turns 18 apparently he is cool with this.

:lol:

:lol:

;D Yeah, took that to mean players in decent european clubs.

Brilliant.

Dzeko (striker) and Misimovic (Mid) both play for Wolfsburg and really play well together.

Also Begovic is the reserve keeper for Portsmouth he got a game a while back I think he did ok.

There's also been talk of getting Vuckic onside when he turns 18 apparently he is cool with this.

I heard this, that he has Bosnian heritage apparently.  I also read though that he wants to play for Slovenia.  :undecided:

I heard this, that he has Bosnian heritage apparently.  I also read though that he wants to play for Slovenia.  :undecided:

My dad's friend has talked to Vuckic's dad and apparently he wants to play for Bosnia so I'm not sure what is true really.

Guest Heneage

Apologies I did as Dino grasped mean at top European clubs.

Why is international football so tight even when one team contains far superior talent? Do crappy players just give more in their country's shirt or what?

Playing for England should mean poorer opposition the vast majority of the time.

Guest Roger Kint

Why is international football so tight even when one team contains far superior talent? Do crappy players just give more in their country's shirt or what?

Playing for England should mean poorer opposition the vast majority of the time.

The circumstances played a big part. rooney will fight til he dies but would the rest?