The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest palnese

Liverpool: Reina, Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Insua, Mascherano, Lucas, Kuyt, Gerrard, Babel, Ngog. Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Riera, Aurelio, Benayoun, Kyrgiakos, El Zhar.

Man City: Given, Zabaleta, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, De Jong, Barry, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Bellamy, Adebayor. Subs: Taylor, Onuoha, Johnson, Santa Cruz, Tevez, Kompany, Weiss.

I reckon City will take this.

Not confident today, i reckon Sunderland will take a point from us and Bent will score.

2-2 - Bent to score.

if you believe that, and think Bent will score first, Paddy Power will give you 60/1.  Well worth it.

I think I'm gonna put off uni work today and blitz it tomorrow, purely because tomorrows 'super Sunday' lineup is absolutely woeful.

Not confident today, i reckon Sunderland will take a point from us and Bent will score.

2-2 - Bent to score.

if you believe that, and think Bent will score first, Paddy Power will give you 60/1.  Well worth it.

I think I'm gonna put off uni work today and blitz it tomorrow, purely because tomorrows 'super Sunday' lineup is absolutely woeful.

Is there any way of getting Bent to score at any time and 2-2?

Guest firetotheworks

Bellamy will tear Carragher a new one today.

I was thinking the same.

I think Liverpool will keep the ball fairly well though, without being able to make it stick up front. In a nutshell Gerrard will have it all to do going forward.

Guest firetotheworks

He is a player who cheats and plays hard against other players so i think he deserves the s*** he gets back

Fair enough. Thats more or less why I dont like Skrtl.

Guest Haris Vuckic

That pass by Ireland was lovely and precise. Good to see him continuing to play better than Man City's mega stars.

Bellamy has been their best player all season the little rat.