The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

:lol: Only jestin' mate.

Anyway, apparently there's a football match on.

I know, be nice to see Man Ure go out, but I'm sure it will pump up Beckfords price, maybe it will price us out of a move, weather or not it will be a good thing is something else.

I know, be nice to see Man Ure go out, but I'm sure it will pump up Beckfords price, maybe it will price us out of a move, weather or not it will be a good thing is something else.

He's still only a League 1 striker. Where's he gonna go? Chelsea?

That fat kid in the Leeds fans. :lol:

Slinging the V signs :lol: :lol:

For once, ITV's billing that this "has been a cracking cup encounter, real cup fayre" is spot on. Usually its shit or average or alright and they just say that anyway.

Thats the point, and next year hopefully we will be a Prem team, so hopefully us not buying him will be a good thing.

I can see one of the crappier Premier League teams panicking and enquiring. That alone will double his price.

I think this game vs. Celtic just shows you that Boyd is only good against the crappier sides of the SPL, I mean, hes been invisible against Celtic so have Rangers as a whole. Cant imagine him being a big deal in the prem.

I can see one of the crappier Premier League teams panicking and enquiring. That alone will double his price.

It's already sewn up [/skirge]

Guest firetotheworks

Christ! Has anyone just seen that awful Redknapp advert for Thomas Cook?

:sadnod:

Aye Jamie, I fantasize about your planes crashing too.