The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest toonlass

Can't believe Celtic aren't winning this. Rangers really have been poor and yet Celtic haven't made taken any of their chances.

Can't believe Celtic aren't winning this. Rangers really have been poor and yet Celtic haven't made taken any of their chances.

Celtic have been a poor team this season. So to have Rangers, but Rangers usually take their chances.

I'd give that twat a long old poke with a fucking kitchen knife.

'Have that you janner.'

I was going to make a joke about "Get on, Big Dave" but the fact he's tiny and jumps off some sort of platform means it's all done for me.

Celtic have been a poor team this season. So to have Rangers, but Rangers usually take their chances.

well with samaras up front its no wonder celtic dont take their chances

Guest toonlass

They have but they have wasted some gilt edged chances this afternoon. Even with the disallowed goal, they have missed far too many to be happy today.