The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I see Bolton beat Wolves. Bad news for the mackems imo, I thought Bolton were one of the teams that wouldnt have enough to get out of trouble, while I thought Wolves would stay up.

Tomorrow is massive for them.

Wouldve been brilliant if Burnley won today, but it appears theyre even more dogshit than the mackems.

Looks like, Pompey/Burnley/Hull are doing down.

Guest kingdawson

wtf it's on sky sports. A 5:15 premiership game on sky sports?

They haven't got any league matches on tomorrow because of the cup final.

Ah yeah forgot about that.

wtf it's on sky sports. A 5:15 premiership game on sky sports?

They haven't got any league matches on tomorrow because of the cup final.

Ah yeah forgot about that.

Still would have thought ESPN had the rights to show 5:15 kick-offs on a Saturday though, unless they're showing a match tomorrow.

EDIT: Yeah they are, your match. :laugh:

Guest firetotheworks

Would people rather be playing the mackems in the Premier League next year or pass them on the way up?

I'd rather they went down this season, then for us to hopefully meet the season after after we've took Bent off their hands.

Would people rather be playing the mackems in the Premier League next year or pass them on the way up?

I'd rather they go down. They've got cash, if they stay up they'll rebuild, probably get another manager in, who might not waste it on shit like the previous managers and turn themselves around. They've got alot of financial power these days, and probably shouldnt be in the position they're in now.

As for Derbies, fuck them. I cant stand them anyway. I'd rather just take the piss out of them for being a league below us rather than potentially get beaten off them/finish higher than us.

I'd rather they went down this season, then for us to hopefully meet the season after after we've took Bent off their hands.

Yep, Bent was our player by rights that thieving cunt Bruce was basically picking his transfer targets from the Evening Chronicle rumours about Newcastle. In any case we need a coup[le of seasons to rebuild before we go into a derby so we can give them the twatting that they deserve.

Come on Arsenal. I don't like them as a club but Wenger stands for everything good about football while Stoke sicken me to the core.

Why  :weep: If they didn't play the way the do they would have no chance of staying in the premier league. I don't mind them, they have the best fans by far in the league.