The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Reading 1-1 WBA        FT

Good result before 3pm, but gutted about that equaliser

You're gutted about the equaliser!!!!

Thought they'd got their normal penalty at the end but it was just outside the box.

Still unbeaten in the league at home in 2010 so can't complain.

Guest neesy111

Can't believe Almunia basically gave away the title.

arsenal would be clear imo with a good keeper cos almunia is a joke

WBA's late goal made little to no difference to us whatsoever. If it was 2 points ahead they'd need one win more than us to beat us, with 1 point and the goal difference situation it's exactly the same.

The Chelsea-Villa result has given me the confidence that we can go and hammer Forest on Monday now.

WBA's late goal made little to no difference to us whatsoever. If it was 2 points ahead they'd need one win more than us to beat us, with 1 point and the goal difference situation it's exactly the same.

The Chelsea-Villa result has given me the confidence that we can go and hammer Forest on Monday now.

Are you going to kidnap Frank Lampard and dye his hair to pass him off as Kevin Nolan?  :lol:

Eh?

I mean seeing a team who had one of the best defences in the league in what could have been a tight game absolutely stuffed, has made me believe we can do the same to a team not far from us in the league.

That's that then, Champions League it is

Chelsea drew with Blackburn the other week.

True. But we needed to win them all, we were behind as it was.

That's that then, Champions League it is

You'll get used to the trophyless seasons eventually

We're too far off. It's Chelsea's league.

Guest kingdawson

Everton missed a good chance to get themselves in contention for an Europa League spot.

Trust me, they're gonna overtake 1 of the top 4 challengers. Wolves are pretty good at home so a draw wasn't so bad.