Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

Guest Heneage

What a joke, Siena you c***s. I just hate Mourinho more for this, all his gestickulating to the referee you Portuguese t***.

Balotelli isn't even celebrating, weeird.

Guest Heneage

I don't mind Inter much, but Mourinho, when he was running on the pitch giving the referee shit. For someone who learned under Sir Bobby the man has none of his dignity.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

The new manager is in the stadium they just said.  Ex Atlanta manager that was just sacked  forgot his name.

It's easy to forget something in all this, Leonardo deserves some big credit, has been the total opposite of Ferrara in terms of handling pressure (especially after the 0-4 game against Inter).

I saw someone earlier in the thread say Milan and Juve have been inconsistent but since the first few weeks haven't Milan hardly lost?

It's easy to forget something in all this, Leonardo deserves some big credit, has been the total opposite of Ferrara in terms of handling pressure (especially after the 0-4 game against Inter).

I saw someone earlier in the thread say Milan and Juve have been inconsistent but since the first few weeks haven't Milan hardly lost?

They lost at home 3 weeks back, they've really got their act together since the 2-1 win away to Chivo though. Really re-ignited my interest in Serie A.