Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

He's a f*** up and i am more then fed up with him.

He can't control him self and he don't listen to the older players in the team.

That Milan shirt thing and the fact that he goes to "San Siro" to watch Milans home games just makes it worse.

And on top of that he keeps on fighting against Mourinho in training, get the f*** out like.

The only time he should be there is when it's called by it's real name (Giuseppe Meazza) and when hes on field putting in a effort.

Won't be sad if he leaves.

Inter should just cash in on him to City/Madrid. Probably City, they like to collect cuntish footballers it seems.

You wouldn't of appreciated the ITV commentary of the Inter - Chelsea game, they never called it the Giuseppe Meazza once throughout the entire broadcast. They even used 'Milan' to describe Inter a few times.

DJM (that's your new name), what are your thoughts ahead of Roma v Inter? Roma look like they're continuing to push very hard, mind the Milan result was of course a massive bonus.

Guest Heneage

I got something funnier then that though, probably copyrighted so i will spoil it.

7 Juventus     30 13  6 11  46-43   45

:razz:

At least we know Marchisio ain't no Torino fan.

Inter won 0-4 at the Olimpico last season didn't they? Sure I remember Obinna scoring a screamer :lol:

Anyway, they're a different team to the team they were under Spalletti.

Really looking forward to the game though.

DJM (that's your new name), what are your thoughts ahead of Roma v Inter? Roma look like they're continuing to push very hard, mind the Milan result was of course a massive bonus.

Roma has been decent this year, had some very lucky results though.

Ranieri has really done the works, Juventus really did them self a favor there  :lol:

Think it will end up in a draw though with the possibility of Inter winning the game bigger then Roma.

Eto'o and Milito will get one each, De Rossi for Roma.

2-1 Inter FT

For all the stick he seems to get everywhere he has been, Ranieri always goes to his business pretty decently I think.

Roma has been decent this year, had some very lucky results though.

Ranieri has really done the works, Juventus really did them self a favor there  :lol:

Think it will end up in a draw though with the possibility of Inter winning the game bigger then Roma.

Eto'o and Milito will get one each, De Rossi for Roma.

2-1 Inter FT

For all the stick he seems to get everywhere he has been, Ranieri always goes to his business pretty decently I think.

Agreed, could argue he sorted the back bone of Chelsea (still) minus Drogba.

Guest kingdawson

Christ, just remembered this was a 5pm kick off. In time for the 2nd half, fortunately.

cough cough cough