Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

HT.

Bari have been very disciplined. You'd expect no less from a team nailed-on for the drop, missing their best player, and opening the season playing away to the reigning champions.

I have a feeling this could be a replay of Inter v. Lazio from a couple of weeks ago.

Lots of Inter possession that comes to nothing while the opposition have 2 shots on target in the whole game and score.

Guest Heneage

I love Quaresma. It's the only time I've liked an Inter player, he looked good against Juve hopefully he continues it and mugs this right back.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Early days still but Ibrahimovich has been almost none existant so far this season, is he the most over rated player on the continent?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Early days still but Ibrahimovich has been almost none existant so far this season, is he the most over rated player on the continent?

:facepalm: i hope for the sake of man kind you're kidding

Regardless of the stats (I know you like to ignore the fact he has hardly scored in Serie A in many seasons ) can you even cite one positive he has brought to Inter this season? His so called 'physical prescence' is nothing, it is like having a 10 man a man who is playing for the team but is not on the pitch he is on a bar or something if you know what I mean.

Guest Heneage

Come on Ricky.  :sadnod:

Is that Alvarez formerly of Roma?

Wikipedia says yes.

I remember them having two Hondurans at the time for the life of me I can't remember the other.

Guest foreverer

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=668033&cc=5739

Soccer fans in Italy will have to obtain a special supporters card from their club to see their team play away from home next year.

"From January 1, soccer enthusiasts will only be able to follow their team away from home if they have the supporters card," Interior Minister Roberto Maroni told a news conference.

The government believes the initiative will make it easier to police matches and track down trouble makers, as part of their bid to combat hooliganism in Italian soccer.

Authorities already employ a range of measures to prevent trouble, including bans on away fans at high-risk games.

Not a bad idea.

Italian fans are generally c***s.

And the passion that was left in Italian football is now gone :(.

Anyway Sampdoria - Catania today. Forza Samp!!!