Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

Guest Heneage

I take your Sneijder and raise you Diego. f*** YEAH?!

poor

Sneijder played well, but he didn't score one let alone 2. Diego has been lethal today.

Vucinic on for Riise.

I would say the first one was a gift from Roma even if he handled the situation well, the second one seemed like a mistake by the goalie, it was far away from unstoppable.

But he took both his chances well i`m not arguing with that, but Sneijder was more involved in the game last night.

This hasn't been the best game tbf

:lol: After the Roma mistake he had to run 60 yards, under the challenge of 3 defenders, then beat the keeper.

Aye... handed to him on a plate.

Guest Heneage

I would say the first one was a gift from Roma even if he handled the situation well, the second one seemed like a mistake by the goalie, it was far away from unstoppable.

But he took both his chances well i`m not arguing with that, but Sneijder was more involved in the game last night.

This hasn't been the best game tbf

:lol: After the Roma mistake he had to run 60 yards, under the challenge of 3 defenders, then beat the keeper.

Aye... handed to him on a plate.

Mattis has a bad stream clearly  we are not watching the same game. :lol:

Guest Heneage

What a f***ing run, 93rd minute and he's running like he's fresh out the traps. Too easy

Did you see him when Diego scored his second? He looked happier than Diego did. Went crazy.

Its nice to see a lad who cares. Camo looked throughly dis-interested, would be happy for him to go if I'm honest. Poulsen's only contribution was getting nutmegged.

What a f***ing run, 93rd minute and he's running like he's fresh out the traps. Too easy

Did you see him when Diego scored his second? He looked happier than Diego did. Went crazy.

Its nice to see a lad who cares. Camo looked throughly dis-interested, would be happy for him to go if I'm honest. Poulsen's only contribution was getting nutmegged.

Yeah the commentators noted that Camoranesi didn't look match fit. He hassn't really had much game time which might explain it.

Guest Heneage

f***, Diego is having fun.

Also, is it me, or does he look like a villain from a spaghetti western?

Once upon a time in the west (Of turin) ;)

We still need depth.