Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Like I said before; Agents, journalists, pundits, owners, directors, managers, players...they're all a bunch of fucking cretins for the most part.

Yet the people who have the genuine passion for the game, us, are the ones that put up with the shit.

Like I said before; Agents, journalists, pundits, owners, directors, managers, players...they're all a bunch of f***ing cretins for the most part.

Yet the people who have the genuine passion for the game, us, are the ones that put up with the s***.

Sums it up perfectly.

Like I said before; Agents, journalists, pundits, owners, directors, managers, players...they're all a bunch of f***ing cretins for the most part.

Yet the people who have the genuine passion for the game, us, are the ones that put up with the s***.

Sums it up perfectly.

We're stuck here for life. Emotional attachment and all that. There's no way I could ever just stop supporting the team or stop watching football. Dunno what the fuck I'd do.

Guest bimpy474

Sums it up perfectly.

We're stuck here for life. Emotional attachment and all that. There's no way I could ever just stop supporting the team or stop watching football. Dunno what the f*** I'd do.

Fancy a game to tiddly winks ?

Sums it up perfectly.

We're stuck here for life. Emotional attachment and all that. There's no way I could ever just stop supporting the team or stop watching football. Dunno what the f*** I'd do.

Nah, cribbage!

Guest bimpy474

Sums it up perfectly.

Nah, cribbage!

Me no like foliage :D

Guest north shields lad

We as fans are a soft touch. We always have been. We should of ran the other 2 out of town when they called us idiots, and called our women dogs. And now Mr Ashley.

Why will there be more protestd against the owners by Manchester united fans than us? Manchester United wouldnt let them get away with this. Neither would Liverpool fans.

We are soft fuckers, hence why the boycot Mike Ashley thread, which was the best on here was blocked. You get what you deserve in this game, and NUFC deserve f*** all.

You're certainly soft in the head.

But ive been more newcastle matches than you have had hot dinners. (are you somalian)

Sums it up perfectly.

Yep, my thoughts too.

I figure I'll have my rant before I read the thread - simply because I know for sure that there'll still be people defending Ashley on here, which completely f***s me off.

At what point does his actions become unacceptable?

Is it when he got rid of Keegan?

When they got rid of Shearer?

When the got rid of Hughton, or when they got rid of Carroll?

Nope.

Is it when they got rid of Nolan?

Is it when they eventually get rid of Barton?

Or how about Enrique?

Nope.

For all that you may ridicule North Shields Lad, he has a point - albeit may not be put across in the best way.

Newcastle fans aren't a soft touch, we're just extremely passionate and that passion drives people to stand by their own opinions rather than be led by the mob.

However, surely there has to be a point where for whatever reason, we all come to an agreed stance that what he's doing is wrong.

Here's a few questions for us all to think about:

What was/were your highlight(s) of last season?

Who was involved in this?

Are they still there and happy?

I know for one, that Joey Barton was at the core of the 4-4. Just watch the DVD and two tackles 5minutes before and after half time flipped that game on it's head, not to mention the two penalties. Another, the hat-trick in the 5-1 derby day demolition, from none other than Kevin Nolan - who is without doubt one of the best Newcastle captains I've seen in my lifetime. Overall, the 'singing section' gave me two of my happiest years as a season ticket holder (which I have been for around 10 years now) because of the 'proper' match day atmosphere and that's another thing to have been f***ed off - oh an that put's me out of pocket also, as will the Away day membership next season no doubt.

Would Liverpool stand for this? No. Would Man United stand for this? No. So that was North Shields Lads point, and actually he's right. However, just to reiterate - WE ARE NOT A SOFT TOUCH.

Joey Barton is someone I considered to be a c*** for years, until these last two. Now he is coming out and saying what plenty of others are at the club, and plenty of people are saying the same from the stands/pubs. He has been unprofessional in what he has done, and clever at the same time, but for what it's worth - the players from the last two seasons have shown enough honesty, fight, and spirit (to steal the term from NUFC.COM) for me to believe them over a board who has made a mockery of this club from start to finish and openly admitted to lying at their own discretion.

I'll be there for the next ten years, because that's what I do. I love my club, my town, my home. Mike Ashley can't take that away from me, for all he is a good businessman, he's a fucking grade 'A' c*** and a cunt that we need rid of.

Would Man United stand for this? No.

In all honesty, Man Utd have got rid of plenty of players who haven't adhered to the club culture in the past and, as far as I can tell,, fans have generally supported this stance.

We as fans are a soft touch. We always have been. We should of ran the other 2 out of town when they called us idiots, and called our women dogs. And now Mr Ashley.

Why will there be more protestd against the owners by Manchester united fans than us? Manchester United wouldnt let them get away with this. Neither would Liverpool fans.

We are soft fuckers, hence why the boycot Mike Ashley thread, which was the best on here was blocked. You get what you deserve in this game, and NUFC deserve f*** all.

You're certainly soft in the head.

But ive been more newcastle matches than you have had hot dinners. (are you somalian)

why don't you stop buying season tickets and stop lining cockney spiv's wallet then?

In all honesty, Man Utd have got rid of plenty of players who haven't adhered to the club culture in the past and, as far as I can tell,, fans have generally supported this stance.

Its more the anti-glazer protests. far more aggressive than ours

Guest schmuck

It's pretty irrelevant, but he should be nowhere near set pieces IMO.

Wut.

:dontknow:

I find his corners to be poor and his direct free kicks borderline pointless.

I'm sorry to drag this into a football discussion for a moment but I can't let this go - he made the most assists and created the most goalscoring opportunities from set pieces of anyone in the league last year http://twitter.com/#!/OptaJoe/status/73386164031197185 :lol:

Its more the anti-glazer protests. far more aggressive than ours

Last time I checked the Glazers were still there.