Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

His tweet "I am on a free but the honour of wearing those B+W stripes, surpasses that" may suggest he intends to stick it to them by staying.

He's going to be sticking it to us as well if he destroys the dressing room, which appears to be high on his agenda.

He's already started according to my man ITK. Snuck into the ground tonight and took a sledgehammer to the ice bath.

He hasn't got round to poking a cigar in the Janitor's eye yet then? :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Can't see him sticking around for year surrounded by turbulence and uncertainty when he's expecting his first kid soon, he'll want to get settled down, first club to offer him 4/5 years and he'll be off.

Ah ok guess we won't get him then.

Can't see him sticking around for year surrounded by turbulence and uncertainty when he's expecting his first kid soon, he'll want to get settled down, first club to offer him 4/5 years and he'll be off.

I think he'll see himself more like the Liverpudlian Che Guevara than the doting father to be!

I don't see wages as a stumbling block, if he gets an offer from a good club I think he's as good as gone

I don't think the clubs that will be interested in him will offer him near what he is on here and I don't think the clubs that would be 'big' enough to make him consider a pay-cut will go near him.

Not according to current reports.

Does the other players seem happy or surprised/sad/angry that he's been sat on the transfer list? Shut up about him ruining the dressing room, seriously. If they'd not liked him, they wouldn't care if he went or not. I think it will be more ruined if he left tbh.

You won't offer him a 4 year deal? cockney spiv bastards!  :rant: :angry:

I don't see wages as a stumbling block, if he gets an offer from a good club I think he's as good as gone

I don't think the clubs that will be interested in him will offer him near what he is on here and I don't think the clubs that would be 'big' enough to make him consider a pay-cut will go near him.

What reports? from where?

What reports? from where?

SSN mainly.

Guest kingdawson

You won't offer him a 4 year deal? cockney spiv bastards!  :rant: :angry:

Wait i just noticed he's 28. Hmmm i thought he was 30 so maybe Levy would sanction it.

Ashley's NUFC - one step backwards, two steps back.

The stunning lack of investment has caused all of this shite. I'll admit Barton was stupid to make his criticism public but he's obviously been as frustrated as the majority of the fans. Every penny goes back into the team we were told. Fucking lies man.

This club will never move forward under Ashley's reign. It's a shite state of affairs and I'm genuinely worried how many more of our (few) quality players will just give up on us and move on to a club with ambitions. Unfortunately we'll still be here after they, and Ashley, have slung their hooks. It's fucking shameful.

The stunning lack of investment has caused all of this s****. I'll admit Barton was stupid to make his criticism public but he's obviously been as frustrated as the majority of the fans. Every penny goes back into the team we were told. f***ing lies man.

This club will never move forward under Ashley's reign. It's a s**** state of affairs and I'm genuinely worried how many more of our (few) quality players will just give up on us and move on to a club with ambitions. Unfortunately we'll still be here after they, and Ashley, have slung their hooks. It's f***ing shameful.

:sadnod: As much as I don't want to admit it but the truth hurts: we'll never progress with that fat b*stard around.

I just tweeted to him:

@Joey7Barton Joined twitter just to be able to follow/post to you. Stick it out with us, teach the regime a lesson and become a legend!

and then 1 minute later:

philo_quotes Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance. ~ Virgil http://bit.ly/philq

Could be interesting lol!

His tweet "I am on a free but the honour of wearing those B+W stripes, surpasses that" may suggest he intends to stick it to them by staying.

He's going to be sticking it to us as well if he destroys the dressing room, which appears to be high on his agenda.

Come on. Enrique clearly wasnt happy, you dont think he talks to our Captain Colo fully sharing his views let alone with the others? Nolan the prev leader didnt explain the circumstances of how and why he left in his words to them when he was kicked out? Carroll didnt tell them that he didnt want to leave but was forced out as he told everyone else ?

You think Bartons the reason there might be issues in the dressing room ?  :lol:

The stunning lack of investment has caused all of this shite. I'll admit Barton was stupid to make his criticism public but he's obviously been as frustrated as the majority of the fans. Every penny goes back into the team we were told. Fucking lies man.

This club will never move forward under Ashley's reign. It's a shite state of affairs and I'm genuinely worried how many more of our (few) quality players will just give up on us and move on to a club with ambitions. Unfortunately we'll still be here after they, and Ashley, have slung their hooks. It's fucking shameful.

Good posts Midds - coming up with some belters lately.

I just tweeted to him:

@Joey7Barton Joined twitter just to be able to follow/post to you. Stick it out with us, teach the regime a lesson and become a legend!

and then 1 minute later:

philo_quotes Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance. ~ Virgil http://bit.ly/philq

Wonder if he always carries around a book of quotes with him.

I just tweeted to him:

and then 1 minute later:

Wonder if he always carries around a book of quotes with him.

He did say he off to buy some books earlier so maybe he just got a new one.

What a quote to use. It suggests he thinks he's a victim in life, when he's actually been riding his luck for years.

Had to laugh at Barton quoting Morrissey about some 'working-class unite' bollocks. Have them two ever had a proper job in their life?

What a quote to use. It suggests he thinks he's a victim in life, when he's actually been riding his luck for years.

Riding his natural talent tbf, he could have been the key part of any midfield, his talent is no less than Gerrards imo.

Get your hat on sharpish

Riding his natural talent tbf, he could have been the key part of any midfield, his talent is no less than Gerrards imo.

Get your hat on sharpish

:pards: