Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

And as if like magic

the worlds biggest prick of a journalist

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Joey Barton claims he's playing against #Arsenal via Twitter #nufc

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Guest bimpy474

Him saying he will be playing against Arsenal will not go down well, is he ever going to fkn learn.

He didn't actually say that though.

Oh he did....:(

Guest bimpy474

And as if like magic

the worlds biggest prick of a journalist

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Joey Barton claims he's playing against #Arsenal via Twitter #nufc

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

And this is why he shouldn't be on twitter, means no harm but is too stubborn to listen to common sense.

Holt's the worst of the worst, like. As pretentious as they come.

The way he publicised his private disagreement with Rio Ferdinand was just pathetic.

I actually thought he was right on that occasion, Its the public personna v the real Rio, just thought Holt was right then.

I don't particularly like Ferdinand, so I don't care if he's a knobber when he's out of the public eye as I wouldn't think much less of him anyway. I thought it was petty as fuck for Holt to publicise what was until then a private disagreement to boost his own ego.

Guest bimpy474

Don't know why people get so worked up over this like, he's having a slagging off match with a few goons on twitter, it's not going to affect his performance at all.

The stuff he puts i think most of us will agree with but the papers will twist it, it drags the clubs name in again, then it will dominate managers interviews, they will make a mountain out of a mole hill and say its Newcastle again....................i hate those papers.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Am off to gym, looking forward to Arsenal sat, ill be playing u'll be writing #livingthedream later #helmets

20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

He was having a dig at the journos.

I know what he was doing, is he bullshitting or has he been told he will be playing.. either way it is again going to piss off the club after what Pards said about twitter.

Guest bimpy474

The way he publicised his private disagreement with Rio Ferdinand was just pathetic.

I actually thought he was right on that occasion, Its the public personna v the real Rio, just thought Holt was right then.

I don't particularly like Ferdinand, so I don't care if he's a knobber when he's out of the public eye as I wouldn't think much less of him anyway. I thought it was petty as f*** for Holt to publicise what was until then a private disagreement to boost his own ego.

Very true, but Rio's ego is of the planetsized dimension too.

Guest bimpy474

Am off to gym, looking forward to Arsenal sat, ill be playing u'll be writing #livingthedream later #helmets

We know that but watch them twist it, its like playing card with a cheat, you'll never win in the end.

I don't particularly like Ferdinand, so I don't care if he's a knobber when he's out of the public eye as I wouldn't think much less of him anyway. I thought it was petty as f*** for Holt to publicise what was until then a private disagreement to boost his own ego.

I don't see how that makes Holt any more likeable.

Guest bimpy474

I don't see how that makes Holt any more likeable.

It doesn't, thats not what i meant mate, i find him and especially that Steve Curry as arrogant and smug as you could get, i suppose he wanted to point out Rio's hypocrisy, in doing so he boosts his own ego, in his own mind, i've always thought that anyone who wants to be in the public eye has to have a bit of ego about them.

Aye, that's the way I see it but like bimpy has said, the journalists will find some way to twist his words (like our very own Lee Ryder).

Guest bimpy474

It was meant as a"I'm a footballer, you just write abut it" type jibe but his wording will only come back to bite him.

This..;)

Guest bimpy474

@simonbirdmirror Simon Bird

If Joey Barton is playing v Arsenal as he just hinted, surely he's revealed team info and is heading for another fine?! #byebye120k #nufc

47 minutes ago via web

Its started already, tbf he's getting some stick is Bird, what a c***, at least JFK got that right.