Footballers - Facebook Status

ShearMagic

Guest alexharrisonnufc

Carlos Tevez has joined the group I hate Slipping in the Shower

Roque Santa Cruz, Craig Bellamy, Benjani, Emmanuel Adabayor + Robinho likes this.

Yuri Zhirkov joined the group I hate it when Ashley Cole asks me to pass the soap in the shower!

Petr Čech, Branislav Ivanović, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Ricardo Carvalho, Andriy Shevchenko, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Didier Drogba, John Obi Mikel, Michael Ballack, Claudio Pizarro, Florent Malouda, José Bosingwa, Paulo Ferreira, Deco, Salomon Kalou, Ross Turnbull, Daniel Sturridge, John Terry, Alex, Juliano Belletti, Nicolas Anelka and Henrique Hilário like this!

:colo:

Guest wshmag

Yuri Zhirkov joined the group I hate it when Ashley Cole asks me to pass the soap in the shower!

Petr Čech, Branislav Ivanović, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Ricardo Carvalho, Andriy Shevchenko, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Didier Drogba, John Obi Mikel, Michael Ballack, Claudio Pizarro, Florent Malouda, José Bosingwa, Paulo Ferreira, Deco, Salomon Kalou, Ross Turnbull, Daniel Sturridge, John Terry, Alex, Juliano Belletti, Nicolas Anelka and Henrique Hilário like this!

Petr Cech and 23 others like this

idiot..

Petr Cech and 23 others like this

idiot..

Yet you counted them all, idiot...

Guest Roger Kint

Park Ji-Sung is looking forward to his pre-match meal. (Moments Ago)

Marley doesn't like this.

Best one by some distance. Well done, Sir.

Naa theres no dislike option and if there was it wouldnt say it like that. Its by no means the best at all.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Not a fan then?

Well if its a fb status its got to look like one. Maybe i am just being too obvious though ;D