David Bentley on the Spurs OS

Martin Lol

Can't understand the vitriol tbh. He's done nothing wrong imo and certainly doesn't deserve the slagging he's getting.

Just because he supports Spurs doesn't mean he should have to put up with this. 

He brings it on himself, that match report for Bassong the other day sums up his contribution.

Fair enough, but is it that hard to ignore him (or his posts)? ???

KD is alright, the Everton, Villa, Watford etc.. fans are all top posters and are part of the forum. Jol is just made up "ITK" nonsense taken from spurs forums and not soo subtle (although he tries his best) digs and boasts.

Can't understand the vitriol tbh. He's done nothing wrong imo and certainly doesn't deserve the slagging he's getting.

Just because he supports Spurs doesn't mean he should have to put up with this. 

He brings it on himself, that match report for Bassong the other day sums up his contribution.

Fair enough, but is it that hard to ignore him (or his posts)? ???

I did (in this thread) :D

I don't think there is anything wrong with this thread, or the reason it was posted. I just think any stick he gets has been brought on by himself.

Haha Jol, I'll sum it up by saying the abuse he gets is pretty unfair, however he really is irritating as fuck at times, quite patronising.

Personally I miss his Superman/SuperJol avatar. That really was immensely retarded. :thup:

Guest Phil K

I really don't understand why fans of other clubs, who's teams aren't even in the same league as our club, post about their clubs on this forum. It makes even less sense when they argue with each other about their respective clubs.

The funniest thing of all is their fanzine sites BAN other fans.

Its a rare fanzine forum that doesn't (like ours)

The worst pack of hypocritical w*nkers I personally have found are the Everton fanzines.

They'll slag us off in the most disgusting fashion - but not allow us right of reply - but come on OUR forums to do so. (I speak from experience)

worth a bid tbh

A few crates of Tequila, 2 or 3 of Vodka, assorted imported flashy beers to get him interested ?