JFK

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Roger Kint

Mike has lost alot of money but to say a small section of the crowd are against him is laughable to be honest. I wouldn't be totally against Kinnear coming back, from a football perspective i'd be glad to have him back but its the constant embarrassing interviews that annoy me.

His record here was okay when you compare it to Shearer's:

Played 23 won 5 drew 10 lost 11

If he's the cheap option then you can see why Ashley would want him, even if we don't.

Hang the F*ck on here. No doubt this is pointed out later in the thread but where did you learn to count? Jesus are you capable of anything? :idiot2:

Wikipedia.

Its not obvious to count everytime you see something there because you expect it to be right.

Even a total simpleton would notice those figues are wrong when typing it out. You sir are giving trolls a bad name

Worst. WUM. Ever!

Guest mickcee

The courier who does our driving at work came in this afternoon before i finished work and told me that he picked up at the training road this morning and JFK's car was in the managers car park space.

The bloke does talk a ld of crap so disregard if you want!!

Guest Phil K

Ashley is trying to just annoy the fans and intimidate them at every turn.

A boycott of the club is the only answer, I'm afraid.

Guest Roger Kint

The courier who does our driving at work came in this afternoon before i finished work and told me that he picked up at the training road this morning and JFK's car was in the managers car park space.

The bloke does talk a ld of crap so disregard if you want!!

How did he know what JFK's car looked like? Or was his number plate C1JNT ?

• 3 months later...

Still can't quite believe, at times, that that man was our manager.

Can someone remind me...where the FUCK Ashley got Kinnear from? I mean, how in the world did he know about him?

http://imgur.com/aKoYI.jpg  :cheesy:

Still think he did not a bad job for us - under almost impossible circumstances. He seemed to lift the dressing room from the depressed state it was in - and his outburst at the press conference will be fondly remembered by many for years to come.

Hope he gets the Scottish job !

Still think he did not a bad job for us - under almost impossible circumstances. He seemed to lift the dressing room from the depressed state it was in - and his outburst at the press conference will be fondly remembered by many for years to come.

Hope he gets the Scottish job !

I don't think he did a terrible job (ie that we got worse results with him than we would have with Hughton as caretaker), but nor do I think he was working under "impossible circumstances", unless you are talking about the inadequacies of the squad he inherited or the actions of his bosses. Even so I think that there are many, many other managers out there that had they been given the job when he was, we would not have been relegated.

I hope he retires for his own sake.