Newcastle v Sheff Wed - 19:45 KO 19/08/09 Pre-Match Thread

Fatwax

Quick question. When you pick up pre-paid tickets on a matchday, you don't have to wait in that ridiculously long queue at the Box Office do you?

Aye im wondering this like and do you have to take the payment reference aswell as your bank card?

Regardless of our performance in the league I can't wait til the away fixture to Wednesday on Boxing Day. Going to be a class day out.

Aye I'm hoping I'm here for that, always end up having christmas abroad so not been to Boxing day for about 7 years. Do the trains run on that day or is it just a driving/coach job?

Quick question. When you pick up pre-paid tickets on a matchday, you don't have to wait in that ridiculously long queue at the Box Office do you?

Where else you gonna get them from?

Well I thought this queue was for people buying tickets for that particular match/future matches and that there maybe like a seperate point for simple collections.

Regardless of our performance in the league I can't wait til the away fixture to Wednesday on Boxing Day. Going to be a class day out.

Aye I'm hoping I'm here for that, always end up having christmas abroad so not been to Boxing day for about 7 years. Do the trains run on that day or is it just a driving/coach job?

Almost definitely this.

Well I thought this queue was for people buying tickets for that particular match/future matches and that there maybe like a seperate point for simple collections.

Not that I know of.

Go early, pick your ticket up then go for a beer.

Guest Roger Kint

Cash turnstiles for buying, box office for collections sounds straight forward enough like. Why else have cash turnstyles if you were buying at the BO?

Guest icemanblue

It's been a while since I collected tickets, but I'm pretty sure there are collection points separate from the BO. They're just up the stairs next to the BO.

Cash turnstiles for buying, box office for collections sounds straight forward enough like. Why else have cash turnstyles if you were buying at the BO?

I was in the Box Office queue and there was a man with a megaphone asking if you'd pre-ordered your tickets go (A)Elsewhere (B) To the front of the queue. The only collection point in the Box Office is ones that Staff have got for people. A man came in and said he'd been given tickets by the Reading goalkeeping coach for example.

Didn't you have to walk the stairs up beside the Gallowgate before?

I reckon that Wednesday will score first and we'll go into half time 1-0 down but come out and overpower their defense and use our height to our advantage.

Final score 2-1, with a Carroll header and a scuffed Ameobi tap in.

Wednesday to win 1-0... The typical Newcastle way of letting us down after a good perfomance in the match before.

Feel like it's better to be pessimistic about this one and then maybe be in for a nice surprise. It's absolutely possible that the guys happily prove me wrong, but the feeling in my stomach is not good.

Wednesday to win 1-0... The typical Newcastle way of letting us down after a good perfomance in the match before.

Feel like it's better to be pessimistic about this one and then maybe be in for a nice surprise. It's absolutely possible that the guys happily prove me wrong, but the feeling in my stomach is not good.

Bollocks, we'll shit em 8-0.

Sadly, I think you are right.  Go behind early, optimism quickly turns into frustration, etc. etc. 

But far more importantly, who is the girl in your avatar?  :coolsmiley:

This aint the prem man.

Sadly, I think you are right.  Go behind early, optimism quickly turns into frustration, etc. etc. 

But far more importantly, who is the girl in your avatar?  :coolsmiley:

Anna Karina. The most beautiful f*cking actress in the 60's. I guess she's about 60-70 something now, but luckily almost all the pictures on google are from her 60's so there is no risk of pictures of her as an old lady ruin the picture of her. You can easily just keep imagine that the picures are new and she's as fit like that nowadays too  :smitten: