MOTD

Jordan

Bolton robbed as well. No way was that a sending off.

Hmm, must say I could see Liverpool coming back regardless of whether they were playing 10 or 11.

Can't really comment as I've only seen the highlights, but I'm sure they had a much better chance playing against 10 men.

Arsenal absolutely robbed there.

Still think they'll win the league, though.

Really? That's interesting. I personally don't think that Almunia is good enough to be their first choice goalie, and I also think that Diaby, Song and Ramsey are very poor as central midfielders to pair with Fabregas.

I do however think that they are a CM and a GK away from a title challenge.

I think they lack a striker, maybe a strong DM. Definitely a keeper.

Walcott doesn't do it for you for striker? He should be back for the next game, another scorer there. I personally happen to think Song and/or Denilson is a fine pairing for Cesc, and that Arsenal don't really have weak spots, short of their very young bench, just an overall lack of experience will be the reason they don't win the league. But even though they probably won't win, they'll be the best team, if that makes any sense. Sort of like today, they were clearly better than ManU, but still managed to lose.

Arsenal absolutely robbed there.

Still think they'll win the league, though.

Really? That's interesting. I personally don't think that Almunia is good enough to be their first choice goalie, and I also think that Diaby, Song and Ramsey are very poor as central midfielders to pair with Fabregas.

I do however think that they are a CM and a GK away from a title challenge.

I think they lack a striker, maybe a strong DM. Definitely a keeper.

Walcott doesn't do it for you for striker? He should be back for the next game, another scorer there. I personally happen to think Song and/or Denilson is a fine pairing for Cesc, and that Arsenal don't really have weak spots, short of their very young bench, just an overall lack of experience will be the reason they don't win the league. But even though they probably won't win, they'll be the best team, if that makes any sense. Sort of like today, they were clearly better than ManU, but still managed to lose.

I don't see Walcott as a natural goalscoring striker. They haven't replaced Henry in my eyes - or Viera arguably. They have goals from all over the pitch, especially with players like Arshavin, but I see him as more of a Beardsley. They need a Ferdinand/Cole/Shearer type striker... in my eyes anyway.