Oh dear

Dave

Don 't give up your day job for writing of scripts will you?.

garth "Don 't give up your day job for writing of scripts will you?"

LoveItIfWeBeatU "I won't. While we're giving out advice, don't put a space after the "Don" when typing "Don't".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I promise I won't next time master.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It could have gone

DL 'if there is one thing i would love to do before i leave its to streak the length of the pitch'

MA 'go on then whats stopping you, we're away on Monday'

Meanwhile, a joke in the club programme has caused a spat between two Newcastle players.

Spanish left-back Jose Enrique called fellow defender Ryan Taylor "thick" in a programme article. And this was taken to heart by the former England Under21 international.

As a result Taylor and Enrique are not speaking and former Wigan man Taylor is now refusing to be interviewed by any of the club's official media men.

:lol:

Meanwhile, a joke in the club programme has caused a spat between two Newcastle players.

Spanish left-back Jose Enrique called fellow defender Ryan Taylor "thick" in a programme article. And this was taken to heart by the former England Under21 international.

As a result Taylor and Enrique are not speaking and former Wigan man Taylor is now refusing to be interviewed by any of the club's official media men.

I bet he is, though.

I bet he is, though.

He looks it.

Guest Rob 1988

I cant believe these two muppets are running the football club  :facepalm:really professional guys done us proud again !!! O0

Guest Heneage

http://img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/Ryan_Taylor_630137.jpg

Clearly thick as f*** tbh. :lol:

Imagine what Chris Hughton thinks when he tries to give a team talk to that face.

http://img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/Ryan_Taylor_630137.jpg

Clearly thick as f*** tbh. :lol:

Imagine what Chris Hughton thinks when he tries to give a team talk to that face.

Something along the lines of "I may as well be talking to a cabbage / Kezman? " ???

Guest Stephen927

Hughton: Ok, Ryan, everytime you get the ball, I want you to pass it onto another player in black and white. Understood?

http://img.skysports.com/09/03/218x298/ryan-taylor_1967735.jpg