La Liga 09/10

Mr. Snrub

Tomorrow.

prediction VI?

is iniesta back for this?

He is. Dunno if he will start, though.

The loss of Zlatan is a big blow. Without him and Henry being useless, Messi is the only credible goal threat we really have. 2-3 to us since I'm not supposed to predict us to lose  :nope:

Guest neesy111

Tomorrow.

prediction VI?

is iniesta back for this?

He is. Dunno if he will start, though.

The loss of Zlatan is a big blow. Without him and Henry being useless, Messi is the only credible goal threat we really have. 2-3 to us since I'm not supposed to predict us to lose  :nope:

i still think that midfield of real with Esteban Granero their still a massive risk

Kaká has missed 12 games this season already due to his groin injury. Seems like Milan kenw they were doing, crafty cunts.

Wouldn't be shocked to see City to come back in for Kaka, if they get in the top four. They'd be stupid enough to look over any perceived injury problems.

Kaká has missed 12 games this season already due to his groin injury. Seems like Milan knew what they were doing, crafty c***s.

Maybe he doesn't have injury at all, very convenient timing.

That's been rumoured, but don't think that's the case to be honest. Kaká hasn't lived up to expectations, but surely they'd rather want him on the pitch than Granero.

As far as i'm aware the head to head decides the positions, rather than goal difference. Barca won 1-0 at home but does this use away goals as well? For example a 1-0 for Real puts it level but who owns it if it was 2-1 to Real?

Then goes to general GD, which at this point they lead by one.

Guest Treks

For sure Ibra is a bigger blow than kaka. Kaka has been terrible since he arrived. Few decent matches but he hasn't came close to justifying hes 60m euros price tag. I noticed Kaka was losing hes spark over the last few seasons or so. He became very injury prone at the latter stage of hes career at Milan and i seriously doubt he will ever get back to playin at the level he was in 06/07 ish.

As for the teams tonight. The line ups should be very interesting.

Fail Madrid-

Casillas

Ramos-Garay-Albiol-Arbeloa

Gago-Xabi-Marcelo

Ronaldo-Higuain-Varrt

you will have noticed i've predicted Marcelo to play in midfield as there is no chance Pellegrini will risk him at LB especially with Messi/Alves coming down that flank not to mention what Navas done to Marcelo this season will still be fresh in hes mind. completely raped him so he did. So he will likely look to Marcelo to exploit the space left behind Alves. Or even Pelle could throw in Granero in midfield but i doubt that. If Lass was fitter he would have came in for hes energy instead of Gago.

Barca-

VV

Alves-Puyol-Pique-Maxwell

Sergio

Xavi-Iniesta

Messi                Pedro

Bojan

Tbh Im unsure what Pep will go for. For me Yaya is the best defensive midfielder at the club but its obvious Pep shows alot of faith in Busquets and normally i'd want Toure to start over him but taking into account Sergios last few games, He has been awesome. By far the best i've seen him play. especially in the first leg vs Arsenal. He was brilliant.

Iniesta is suppose to be fit. I wouldn't want to see him play out wide in the "henry role" as Pedro has been terrific there this season and i think its important that Xavi and Andres play together in the middle of the park as there is no other midfielder partnership in world football that has then ablity and understand like them two have.

My prediction. I look at defences. Barca are stronger, Like wise in midfield but upfront we will heavily rely on Messi to do something magical. Last couple of the weeks ive noticed major improvements in performances and results. 2-1 Barca win. Pedro and Messi.

Guest Treks

Well im glad i managed to at least predicted the Madrid side and the two barca scorers  :pow: The game wasn't like the previous few clasicos and you could tell both teams knew exactly what was at stake. Madrid were made to look very ordinary for large parts. Rarely did they ever test VV. As for Pep's team selection well, That took everyone by surprise. He realised What pellegrini was hopping on by playin Marcelo in midfield and he just neutralized the threat by shifting Alves further up and Puyol came across and done pretty well. Alves was anonymous for most of the first half upfront so at HT he switched it up abit. Maxwell went LW, Pedro came over to the right wing and Alves slotted back in at hes normally RB position while Puyol played LB. All in all it was a fantastic night for Barcelona. The bernabeu in recents time has been a happy stomping ground for Barca and hopefully they can rub salt into the Madrid wounds come May and retain the CL in the bernabeu. IMO which would be more humiliating than the 6-2 last season  :razz:

Guest Treks

I think the league is near enough in the bag. I cant see 2 slip ups in the remaining games. Sevilla is the last game of the season which is a bonus. Villarreal  will be tricky now they have turn't a corner and are pushin for 4th. But sayin all this, Madrid sitll have to go to Mallorca and play Valencia at home.

All it's going to depend on how they react after this defeat. Last year's Clásico wasn't really a title decider either but they just completely gave up after it and lost all their remaining league games.

Since we are a sane country and our fixtures aren't copyrighted (never understood how that came to pass in the UK)...

32:

Almería - Real Madrid

FC Barcelona - Deportivo

33:

Espanyol - FC Barcelona

Real Madrid - Valencia

34:

FC Barcelona - Xerez

Zaragoza - Real Madrid

35:

Villarreal - FC Barcelona

Real Madrid - Osasuna

36:

Mallorca - Real Madrid

FC Barcelona - Tenerife

37:

Sevilla - FC Barcelona

Real Madrid - Athletic Bilbao

38:

FC Barcelona - Valladolid

Málaga - Real Madrid

Mancini surely is smarter than that, though.

Course he is.

And I don't think Pérez will want rid of Kaká (and Benzema) after just one season, particularly if they end up trophyless. They were his signings and it would be a glaring admission that he fucked it up.