What would your England world cup squad be right now?

Guest kingdawson

Guest toonlass

-------------------------------Wright -----------------------------------------

Konchesky-----------King-----------------Bramble-------------Michael Gray

Glen Little-------Butt--------------Whitehead---------------Nicky Barmby

-------------------------Nugent----------Scott Sinclair

:razz:

That team sucks, on the bus home first round.  :iamatwat:

:iamatwat:

If you really think that would be my team for an England game KingDawson, you are as thick as the comment under your avatar suggests. If you don't get the joke then don't laugh, it makes you look stupid son.

What you mean the time when you sucked off about 100 fans on the back of a bus?. Yeh was told about that before and found it rather  :iamatwat:

Oh but i don't get the joke though :rolleyes:

You are so thick KingDawson, you can only get 52 people on a bus you idiot.

hmmmmmm you realise i exaggerated the numbers right?

Still though, bet you had loads of fun. You was hard worked that day :iamatwat:

Are you English?

Did you learn your 'skills' from Bangbus?

You should never answer a question with a question. Anyway, to shut you up, cos it has been nearly a year since this happened, and its really boring now:

a) It was one lad, not a bus-full.

b) There was never any "sucking" or any "off" in the sucking off. It was a stupid drunken thing that happened, the lad was dancing round the bus naked (which has happened on busses before and since, ask some of the lads on here what the guy is like, he shoved my head into his lap, after I repeatedly said I didn't want to, and I did it for a laugh cos I was pissed to the point of near blackout. Aye I took his penis in my mouth, but there was no sucking on my part, ok?

c) It lasted for all of 1.5-2 seconds. Now I am not sure what you think a blowjob is, if your charm in real life is anything like on here I would be surprised if you had poppped your cherry yet, but if that constitutes sucking off someone maybe you can define a blowjob for me.

d) Some cokehead on the bus reckons I sucked him off behind a pub later, but that is bullshit. He is a knob and spends most bus journeys to matches coked off his head and being a complete prick.

So you might as well stop taking the piss out of me now you thick idiot. Everyone makes mistakes, I have got over it, I cannot make it not have happened and I am not going to spend my whole life being embarrassed by what happened, I apologised to the lass who runs the bus, she forgave me and I have never been banned from Toon Travel (or Shambles), and I don't drink anymore (haven't had anything to drink for over 6 weeks now). Now shut the heck up about it, grow up and let it go. I have, apart from when idiotic morons like you think its hilarious to bring it up whenever you want to have a go at me.

Guest kingdawson

If you really think that would be my team for an England game KingDawson, you are as thick as the comment under your avatar suggests. If you don't get the joke then don't laugh, it makes you look stupid son.

What you mean the time when you sucked off about 100 fans on the back of a bus?. Yeh was told about that before and found it rather  :iamatwat:

Are you English?

You should never answer a question with a question. Anyway, to shut you up, cos it has been nearly a year since this happened, and its really boring now:

b) There was never any "sucking" or any "off" in the sucking off. It was a stupid drunken thing that happened, the lad was dancing round the bus naked (which has happened on busses before and since, ask some of the lads on here what the guy is like, he shoved my head into his lap, after I repeatedly said I didn't want to, and I did it for a laugh cos I was pissed to the point of near blackout. Aye I took his penis in my mouth, but there was no sucking on my part, ok?

c) It lasted for all of 1.5-2 seconds. Now I am not sure what you think a blowjob is, if your charm in real life is anything like on here I would be surprised if you had poppped your cherry yet, but if that constitutes sucking off someone maybe you can define a blowjob for me.

d) Some cokehead on the bus reckons I sucked him off behind a pub later, but that is bullshit. He is a knob and spends most bus journeys to matches coked off his head and being a complete prick.

So you might as well stop taking the piss out of me now you thick idiot. Everyone makes mistakes, I have got over it, I cannot make it not have happened and I am not going to spend my whole life being embarrassed by what happened, I apologised to the lass who runs the bus, she forgave me and I have never been banned from Toon Travel (or Shambles), and I don't drink anymore (haven't had anything to drink for over 6 weeks now). Now shut the heck up about it, grow up and let it go. I have, apart from when idiotic morons like you think its hilarious to bring it up whenever you want to have a go at me.

:lol: :lol:

Btw you realise someone else brought it up right?. You then assumed i knew nothing about it and decided to call me an idiot (instead of simply telling the person that brought it up to stop) so i had to inform you that you was way off the mark. Stop playing the victim and btw that story seems like utter bullshit imo :thup:.

Guest toonlass

Are you English?

:lol: :lol:

Btw you realise someone else brought it up right?. You then assumed i knew nothing about it and decided to call me an idiot so i had to inform you that you was way off the mark. Stop playing the victim and btw that story seems like utter bullshit imo :thup:.

Aye its a lot less believable than "Lass sucks off whole bus-load of blokes". There is no way that could be an internet exaggeration is there? You really are thick aren't you?

You are one of the idiots who keep on going on about the bus thing, though, even though it is nearly a year since it happened. You must be really bored with your life to keep having a go at a lass who you don't even know, and something that you really don't know what happened, on a football site for a team that isn't even your own. Get over it sad man, like I said, I have. Believe what you like. I don't care what you believe, just shut up about it ok. It happened, I can't change it, but I can change myself and I am. You intend on making yourself less thick and gullible?

Guest kingdawson

No you liar, this is the first time i've ever brought it up (hence you thinking i didn't know what the joke was at the beginning). Quit lying :thup: and don't assume something and be so sure of yourself if you really didn't want it brought up.

Guest Roger Kint

I think everyone need to shut up about this bus thing, things happen so what, no need to keep attacking her about it as this is a NUFC message board and most people are mature enough to let it go and stick to football.

Now two questions to help get back on track:

1. Do people seriously think Beckham will be effective at all aside from merchandise revenue for the FA?

2. Does anyone think there will be a shock name to emerge from this Premier League season to crash the squad?

:icon_king:

I think everyone need to shut up about this bus thing, things happen so what, no need to keep attacking her about it as this is a NUFC message board and most people are mature enough to let it go and stick to football.

1. Do people seriously think Beckham will be effective at all aside from merchandise revenue for the FA?

2. Does anyone think there will be a shock name to emerge from this Premier League season to crash the squad?

Leon Osman and Tony Hibbert, blates.

Guest toonlass

No you liar, this is the first time i've ever brought it up (hence you thinking i didn't know what the joke was at the beginning). Quit lying :thup: and don't assume something and be so sure of yourself if you really didn't want it brought up.

Who you calling a liar? The joke was that I am a Scotland fan hence me picking a crap team. Dunno what you were thinking the joke was.

Now you can call me all the names you like, it must make you feel like such a big man to take the piss out of a lass on the internet that you don't even know. Were you bullied at school or something?

If you honestly think I give a flying fuck about what you think then you are mistaken. I am just fed up with internet warriors like you, Valten and Icemanblue bringing this up every time I say something. Grow up man and get back onto the topic.

Guest Roger Kint

Ok well i tried to be serious ;D

Guest toonlass

http://www.americancacher.com/images/Pants.jpg

Any need?

1. No

2. Probably someone we haven't even thought about yet.

Guest toonlass

For some reasons I'm in tears laughing at that conversation. :lol:

Sorry to those people involved obviously, I realise that's wrong :blush:

I don't care about people laughing about it. It was a stupid thing to do. It just annoys me that people like KingDawson use it as something to throw at me cos they are too stupid to come up with anything else.

Ok well i tried to be serious ;D

As am I. But if you're going to laugh off my constructive suggestion.....  :huff:

O0

I don't care about people laughing about it. It was a stupid thing to do. It just annoys me that people like KingDawson use it as something to throw at me cos they are too stupid to come up with anything else.

It's really nothing to worry about, think I was more amused by the way the thread went wrong so quickly.

I opened it up expecting to read about the relative merits of Robert Green and David James!

Guest kingdawson

Who you calling a liar? The joke was that I am a Scotland fan hence me picking a crap team. Dunno what you were thinking the joke was.

Now you can call me all the names you like, it must make you feel like such a big man to take the piss out of a lass on the internet that you don't even know. Were you bullied at school or something?

If you honestly think I give a flying f*** about what you think then you are mistaken. I am just fed up with internet warriors like you, Valten and Icemanblue bringing this up every time I say something. Grow up man and get back onto the topic.

I'm calling you a liar (and a big one at that). One minute i apparantly don't know the joke and the next minute you claim i keep going on about it. How can i keep going on about something you thought i didn't know 5 minutes ago?. The fact is this is the first time i've ever mentioned it but keep making things up.

You're trying to play the victim tbh. Someone else brought it up and if it really bothered you that much you would have simply told the person to stop. Instead you targeted my post as usual and assumed something and i responded.

Guest toonlass

It's really nothing to worry about, think I was more amused by the way the thread went wrong so quickly.

I opened it up expecting to read about the relative merits of Robert Green and David James!

Are you not interested in discussing the merits of Richard Wright and Paul Konchesky like? Saying that they wouldn't even get into the Scotland squad so probably not.

Guest toonlass

If you honestly think I give a flying f*** about what you think then you are mistaken. I am just fed up with internet warriors like you, Valten and Icemanblue bringing this up every time I say something. Grow up man and get back onto the topic.

I'm calling you a liar (and a big one at that). One minute i apparantly don't know the joke and the next minute you claim i keep going on about it. How can i keep going on about something you thought i didn't know 5 minutes ago?. The fact is this is the first time i've ever mentioned it up but keep making things up.

You're trying to play the victim tbh. Someone else brought it up and if it really bothered you that much you would have simply told the person to stop. Instead you targeted my post as usual and assumed something and i responded.

What are you going on about? What do you think the joke is that you laughed at in the first place KingDawson?

I am not a victim, I admit my part in what happened (not that its any of your business), but my life has moved on since October last year. Sadly your's hasn't, as you prove by bringing up the whole "bus" thing.

It doesn't bother me KingDawson, that is what I am trying to tell you. What bothers me is that some random little Spurs fan who is renown for being thick as a brick is trying to be hurtful by bringing up what happened and using it to be nasty. Maybe you are just a nasty person who likes to take the piss out of people they don't know on the internet, I don't know.

Why don't you just let the whole thing go now and get back on topic instead of being hurtful?

Guest toonlass

Can Stewart Downing have a place in the England time with Aaron Lennon playing like he did last night?

Talk about the England squad please.

Am trying to but KingDawson keeps taking it off topic.

Don't respond to him. Or if you're that bothered about his responses, conduct the 'conversation' over PM.

Am chosing the "no response" option. Sorry about that guys.