What would your England world cup squad be right now?

Guest kingdawson

Can Stewart Downing have a place in the England time with Aaron Lennon playing like he did last night?

Never rated Downing; besides, J.Cole will be back soon enough... I think?

Though that would open the question of Gerrard/Lampard in the middle.

Can Stewart Downing have a place in the England time with Aaron Lennon playing like he did last night?

Talk about the England squad please.

Am trying to but KingDawson keeps taking it off topic.

Don't respond to him. Or if you're that bothered about his responses, conduct the 'conversation' over PM.

Am chosing the "no response" option. Sorry about that guys.

No because he's shite and Joe Cole will play there if fit.

Guest kingdawson

Get a grip you crazy lady.

"Bringing it up to be nasty". Do you not get that i only brought it up after you assumed i "didn't get the joke" and called me thick?. Do you realise it was another poster that originally brought it up?.

Let's move on because you clearly don't get it.

Guest toonlass

Don't respond to him. Or if you're that bothered about his responses, conduct the 'conversation' over PM.

Joe Cole over Aarron Lennon?

Lennon hasn't fully impressed me yet, because I don't know if he can keep up a level of consistency. But, he's had a good start to the season, but I wonder, if Spurs start to trail off a bit in the near future, how will Lennon respond? Does have the capabilities of lifting a team on a downer?

Guest kingdawson

No because he's s**** and Joe Cole will play there if fit.

Lennon hasn't fully impressed me yet, because I don't know if he can keep up a level of consistency. But, he's had a good start to the season, but I wonder, if Spurs start to trail off a bit in the near future, how will Lennon respond? Does have the capabilities of lifting a team on a downer?

He did so last season.

Guest toonlass

When is Joe Cole back for Chelski?

When is Joe Cole back for Chelski?

Physio Room says this Saturday but I'm not so sure, haven't heard much about him recently.

Joe's a far superior player, he can create something out of nothing and Lennon can't, he can basically just run fast.

Joe's a far superior player, he can create something out of nothing and Lennon can't, he can basically just run fast.

Missed the game last night?

Missed the game last night?

I did incidentaly, however I don't see how one good game in a 5-1 win means he's better than Joe Cole whose proved it over years.

One of the things I was thinking last night was that, actually, Lennon gives Johnson really good 'protection'.

Might sound strange, but if Johnson doesn't like the opposition coming at him then stick Lennon in front and immediately all they can think about is defending.

I agree Joe Cole is technically a better player, but the shirt is Lennon's to lose now IMO... Capello seems to think like that as well.

GK - James, Green, Foster

FB - Johnson, Richards, Cole, Bridge

CB Terry, Ferdinand, Lescott, Woodgate

M SWP, Lennon, Barry, Lampard, Carrick, Gerrard, J Cole, Young

F Rooney, Crouch, Heskey, Defoe

I'd always take SWP. He can be infuriating, but at the same time he has the ability to do the unorthodox and open up the best defences.

I don't rate Young that highly, but he can also fill in as another forward.

There's scope still for a young talent to steal up on the rails. Gibbs or Wilshere from Arsenal maybe.

You'd take Woodgate over Upson? Not me, Upson has played really well for England recently alongside Terry.

-------------------------------Wright -----------------------------------------

Konchesky-----------King-----------------Bramble-------------Michael Gray

Glen Little-------Butt--------------Whitehead---------------Nicky Barmby

-------------------------Nugent----------Scott Sinclair

:razz:

That team sucks, on the bus home first round.  :iamatwat:

:iamatwat:

If you really think that would be my team for an England game KingDawson, you are as thick as the comment under your avatar suggests. If you don't get the joke then don't laugh, it makes you look stupid son.

What you mean the time when you sucked off about 100 fans on the back of a bus?. Yeh was told about that before and found it rather  :iamatwat:

Oh but i don't get the joke though :rolleyes:

Glad someone got it. :lol: