Adebayor hit with two FA charges - BBC Sport

Colocho

I think it's fair enough he wanted to stick it up them. But the best way to do that is by scoring. Once that's done and his old team are demolished that's all that needed to be said.

If a fan can be ejected and possibly arrested for inciting violence in the stands then he should at least get some sort of ban or fine. Justice has been done really.

stop any player celebrating then.

No because there's acts of celebration and acts of hatred/revenge whatever you want to call it. The best thing he could have done was kiss the Man City badge it would have been celebratory of his goals and it would have pissed off the Arsenal fans in a less obvious way. He's cost his team now...

now you have got me going. kissing a clubs badge ought to be punishable by loss of a limb.

Agreed. But since the thought of it has pissed you off as a neutral, imagine how much it would piss you off as a Gooner....

to me,out of the two,running to them and celebrating is the lesser of two evils.

I think it's fair enough he wanted to stick it up them. But the best way to do that is by scoring. Once that's done and his old team are demolished that's all that needed to be said.

If a fan can be ejected and possibly arrested for inciting violence in the stands then he should at least get some sort of ban or fine. Justice has been done really.

No because there's acts of celebration and acts of hatred/revenge whatever you want to call it. The best thing he could have done was kiss the Man City badge it would have been celebratory of his goals and it would have pissed off the Arsenal fans in a less obvious way. He's cost his team now...

now you have got me going. kissing a clubs badge ought to be punishable by loss of a limb.

Agreed. But since the thought of it has pissed you off as a neutral, imagine how much it would piss you off as a Gooner....

to me,out of the two,running to them and celebrating is the lesser of two evils.

I agree, but badge-kissing is a more acceptable thing in world football. How many people run the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the opposing fans - not many. (Probably because they can't be arsed like).

I agree, but badge-kissing is a more acceptable thing in world football. How many people run the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the opposing fans - not many. (Probably because they can't be arsed like).

should be mandatory in my opinion. after every goal the scorer has to go the the oppo fans and take the piss a bit. maybe even bonus points awarded  for style instead of goal difference

should be mandatory in my opinion. after every goal the scorer has to go the the oppo fans and take the piss a bit. maybe even bonus points awarded  for style instead of goal difference

Shearer after Ferdinands goal in the 5-oh.... :frantic: :coolsmiley:

Have Man City fans defended his actions, I wonder ?

But as for Arsenal fans, they are no worse than anyone else, and better than most in this regard. But if they goaded him, and it seemed they went a little OTT in that department, its not surprising he reacted in some way. Only, both his and their OVERreactions have been damaging to themselves.

how can he be charged with the celebration? he has already been yellow carded for that, now maybe he was wrong, but you cannot be punished twice for an offence surely?

Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor is suspended for three matches for violent conduct during his side's win against Arsenal on 12 September.

(For the stamp).

A later date for the NEARLY STARTING A RIOT-NESS :omg: