Geremi

JH

People are far too quick to point the finger at Coloccini. I had so many arugments with stupid bastards behind at the game I have a sore neck.

I generally agree, but there's also a faction who go to the opposite extreme and claim he was man of the match when he simply did OK.

Guest The Libertine

People are far too quick to point the finger at Coloccini. I had so many arugments with stupid bastards behind at the game I have a sore neck.

you're like the terminator. you never stop.

Geremi is finished, he has no legs, he is an ex footballer, he is taking 60k a week or so out of the club, he was given a 5 year contract, he has 2 years (?) left on it, he has been shit since his first pre season.

He used to be a footballer, anyone who believes he still has anything to offer, at the money we are paying, is kidding themself. He can cross a ball I hear you cry, well so can what's his face; our goal keeping coach at HT but I don't see him on the team sheet.

btw, Plymouth were absolutely awful today & we weren't much better. Eight games in & some of them believe we'll piss this. Barton has been a disgrace so far. Looks unfit and disinterested. I was willing to give him a chance but he is a wanker.

......end of rant.......

You need to turn back around, watch the game, and see how poor he's been in over 80% of his games here then. :thup:

He was poor last season, not disputing it

By the way, Ryan Taylor had an excellent game at right back today after coming on, I think Coloccini was probably man of the match followed by him.

Didn't Colo play Smith and Enrique into trouble a couple of times in the first half?

he did. however no-one else was perfect, overall he was our best player today.

Geremi is finished, he has no legs, he is an ex footballer, he is taking 60k a week or so out of the club, he was given a 5 year contract, he has 2 years (?) left on it, he has been shit since his first pre season.

He used to be a footballer, anyone who believes he still has anything to offer, at the money we are paying, is kidding themself. He can cross a ball I hear you cry, well so can what's his face; our goal keeping coach at HT but I don't see him on the team sheet.

btw, Plymouth were absolutely awful today & we weren't much better. Eight games in & some of them believe we'll piss this. Barton has been a disgrace so far. Looks unfit and disinterested. I was willing to give him a chance but he is a wanker.

......end of rant.......

Geremi's contract ends in June 2010 according to: -

http://www.nufc.com/2009-10html/squad.html

Nicky Butt's contract also ends in June 2010 so that will be two expensive wage players off the books by then.