You thick Geordie.........

Benwell Lad

You overweight gentleman, ( or person with a medical problem :rolleyes:), from another area. Please sell the club ( you purchased but can't afford to finance) and leave. Thank you.

Hows that?

:lol: Much better.

The Jones songs are just needless racist shit, the Ashely song is daft but he gets the point, thats all that  matters.

Thats the whole issue, what point does it get across? It gets the message of hate and 'please fuck off' across but its not very clear about why since it implies that he should 'fuck off' because he is a cockney. As if him being something else would have made a difference.

Wont he just think 'they actually dont give a fuck or think about the decisions i make, no matter what i do it will be wrong because i'm a cockney'?

Its not because he is a cockney is it? Thats what it implies to the media and to other supporters though. Its only because of the impression given out that i can be bothered to type this as personally i find it quite amusing, in an inward looking sort of way.

Guest toonlass

So on Wednesday we all have to sing,

"Get out of our (by association only, really it does belong to you as you actually bought it) club,

Get out of our (by association only, really it does belong to you as you actually bought it) cluuuuuuuuub,

You rather large, whether from glandular or consuming more calories than you use reason's, home counties male who has questionable parentage, despite your dad possibly being a nice bloke,

Get out of our (by association only, really it does belong to you as you actually bought it) club!"

"Get out of our (by association only, really it does belong to you as you actually bought it) club,

Get out of our (by association only, really it does belong to you as you actually bought it) cluuuuuuuuub,

You rather large, whether from glandular or consuming more calories than you use reason's, home counties male who has questionable parentage, despite your dad possibly being a nice bloke,

Get out of our (by association only, really it does belong to you as you actually bought it) club!"

Yeah, but there's no need for the apostrophe in "reason's" :lol: :razz:

Guest toonlass

Yeah, but there's no need for the apostrophe in "reason's" :lol: razz:

Thank you for putting me right, I shall sleep better tonight for it.

Yeah, but there's no need for the apostrophe in "reason's" :lol: razz:

Thank you for putting me right, I shall sleep better tonight for it.

I don't want you to "sleep better tonight for it". I want you to fucking well LEARN to use your native language PROPERLY! ;)

How about 'You have the nerve to make a profit in jan, you stupid messiah killing c***, get out of our club'.

i'd still guess the club didn't make a profit in january.

Keegan's probably going to make a bigger profit in one month than Ashley has in two years at Newcastle.

How about 'You have the nerve to make a profit in jan, you stupid messiah killing c***, get out of our club'.

Keegan's probably going to make a bigger profit in one month than Ashley has in two years at Newcastle.

Ah well, that's employment law for you. It's a right fucker isn't it - him getting all that money for fucking us up and getting us relegated.

Ah well, that's employment law for you. It's a right fucker isn't it - him getting all that money for fucking us up and getting us relegated.

When Ashley sells off more players to get his cash back at least we'll know it's gone to a good cause  O0

When Ashley sells off more players to get his cash back at least we'll know it's gone to a good cause  O0

We've never had it so good, tbh.

Tbf to Mike the best thing he has done recently is loan his club money to pay off its debts at least that money is not going down in value like everything else he has touched of late or is associated with.

Guest toonlass

Tbf to Mike the best thing he has done recently is loan his club money to pay off its debts at least that money is not going down in value like everything else he has touched of late or is associated with.

Woah, Woah, Woah!!!!

That almost sounds like support for Ashley.

Woah, Woah, Woah!!!!

Key word ALMOST  :pow:

Guest toonlass

Woah, Woah, Woah!!!!

Indeed, hence its inclusion.

Woah, Woah, Woah!!!!

Indeed, hence its inclusion.

:thup:

• 1 month later...
Guest thenorthumbrian

The rest of the country refers to Londoners as cockneys, it's wrong but absolutely widespread. I don't think we should worry about the technicalities of the chant while our club is stuck f***ing around in the Championship...

And I can't remember fans of other clubs getting worked up about a chant containing the words "sad Geordie bast@rds".

And if it might offend people here.

If the southerners don't like it ? Fuckem.