Carr

Cajun

oh FFS

we won't have any ****ing players left soon!

So Carr is good enough?

No, he is not. But he is not as bad as you lot say he is. I would be very happy to have Carr as our back-up RB after Luke Young.

Yet you say Milner is the reason the whole team are playing bad....  blueconfused.gif

oh FFS

So Carr is good enough?

No, he is not. But he is not as bad as you lot say he is. I would be very happy to have Carr as our back-up RB after Luke Young.

Yet you say Milner is the reason the whole team are playing bad....  blueconfused.gif

I did also say that that statement was an exaggeration.

About the Carr not being good enough, that is for a side that should be around 5-6 in the table. For a 8-10, he is good enough, but that's not where we want to be.

oh FFS

So Carr is good enough?

I did also say that that statement was an exaggeration.

About the Carr not being good enough, that is for a side that should be around 5-6 in the table. For a 8-10, he is good enough, but that's not where we want to be.

I doubt a relegation battling side would be happy with Carr, oh wait!

I don't think he's as shit as some make out, and he's actually had matches where's he's been very good for us--but they've been few and far between. Taylor's at least as good defensively, quicker, and better in the air. Not much of a crosser but much better getting forward and supporting the attack in general.

oh FFS

So Carr is good enough?

Luke Young is piss, tbh.

I don't think he's as shit as some make out, and he's actually had matches where's he's been very good for us--but they've been few and far between. Taylor's at least as good defensively, quicker, and better in the air. Not much of a crosser but much better getting forward and supporting the attack in general.

I am probably one of his biggest critics but do admit to when he has had a good game. Unfortuantely thats not very often!

Anyone who thinks carr is ok should get a stamp and write there football knowledge on it and still have room for more.shocking again today marking a man around the peanalty spot second half (forgot who) jostling with him has a whinge then watches player head wide nearly costing us the game .

Carr's been shite for a long time, and i'm surprised it's taken so long for some people to realize he's a total liability. he was one of the best RBs at one stage in his Spurs career, and i think the hype got to his head. he's become a poor, poor player, costing us many goals last season and the sooner we get shot of him the better. i was hoping he'd improve after last season but it seems the man's ego makes him think he's doing alright.

Carr's been shite for a long time, and i'm surprised it's taken so long for some people to realize he's a total liability. he was one of the best RBs at one stage in his Spurs career, and i think the hype got to his head. he's become a poor, poor player, costing us many goals last season and the sooner we get shot of him the better. i was hoping he'd improve after last season but it seems the man's ego makes him think he's doing alright.

Spot on. :thup:

Got to where he was by hard work, then thought it could be maintained without putting the effort in.

As another graduate out of the Spurs Academy, I would agree that Young is better than Carr.  That isn't necessarily saying a lot though................. :winking: