Carr

Cajun

Guest the_guv_nor

Taylor for first choice RB until the transfer window where we msut buy in a RB. Carr is shocking and is our weakest link.

I think Taylor's a better right-back than he is a centre-back to be honest. And he's miles better than Carr altogether.

very true.

didnt he play well at right back when he first started making appearances for the first team only to be replaced by carr once he returned from injury?

why does car getting the backing from our managers?

Solano did well at right back, didn't he?

Very well.

He was the one that changed the game for us.

I'd like to start him ahead of Milner (Taylor at RB), but Nobby's good performances only ever seem to come from the bench. He's become an impact player. Like against Watford the other night.

I'm not saying solano didn't play well because he did, but if anyone changed the game for us, it MUST have been Dyer, he was always available between their midfield and defence and didn't give the ball away when he got it... shame he didn't see milner in the last minute

that aside, taylor would obviously do a better job than ****

Crazy thing is I remember starting a thread when we got Nobby back on how much I was looking forward to seeing Carr and Nobby playing together down the right. Carr has been such a let down though and season by season he gets worse, Nobby has not been firing well aswell but our right flank attack is so poor. Milner cannot cross for toffee, Carr pushes on all the time and leaves us wide open and Nobby seems that his age is catching up with him.

Towelie was yesterday trying to convince me he'd been very good!!! :lol: :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,31838.msg609754.html#msg609754

Still think he is. Had a very, very poor game today though. The one claiming he is the worst one to have ever played more than 30 games in newcastle is the biggest moron alive.

What you say is what you are.[/childish retort]

Seriously though, you must be seriously deluded to seriously think that Carr is alright. He has never had a good game for Newcastle in the Premiership. He is slow, badly positioned, energyless, awful at marking, heading and dedfending set-pieces.

Name a player to have played thirty games for Newcastle (post 1996) that has been worse.

Guest Invicta_Toon

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,31838.msg609754.html#msg609754

Still think he is. Had a very, very poor game today though. The one claiming he is the worst one to have ever played more than 30 games in newcastle is the biggest moron alive.

Seriously though, you must be seriously deluded to seriously think that Carr is alright. He has never had a good game for Newcastle in the Premiership. He is slow, badly positioned, energyless, awful at marking, heading and dedfending set-pieces.

Name a player to have played thirty games for Newcastle (post 1996) that has been worse.

shola, bramble and boumsong

shola, bramble and boumsong

All three piss on Carr to be honest. They've had bad games, but Carr has had even worse games, while at least the three named have had a few good games in their newcastle career.

Shola, Bramble, Boumsong, Millner, babayaro, ramage.

edit: just realised that all of thse may not have started 30 games, but still played enough to be proven shite and way worse than carr.

Shola, Bramble, Boumsong, Millner, Babayaro, Ramage

As for Milner, he's been excellent. Given that you can't even spell Milner, I'm very sceptical about you knowing ANYTHING about Newcastle United.

Babayaro is a decent, very under-appreciated player, while Ramage outperformed Carr at right back last season.

Shola, Bramble, Boumsong, Millner,

As for Milner, he's been excellent. Given that you can't even spell Milner, I'm very sceptical about you knowing ANYTHING about Newcastle United.

Spot on... :roll:

Guest Invicta_Toon

oh FFS

we won't have any ****ing players left soon!

So Carr is good enough?

who is good enough? the team being shite has nowt to do with personal ability anymore, it's gone way beyond that

people calling for this player or that player to be drummed out have completely missed what's going on

oh FFS

we won't have any ****ing players left soon!

So Carr is good enough?

who is good enough? the team being shite has nowt to do with personal ability anymore, it's gone way beyond that

people calling for this player or that player to be drummed out have completely missed what's going on

I want Roeder and Shepherd gone too.