Our Last FIVE Extremely Poor Performances

Crumpy Gunt

The only reason Hrewood gets a sniff is very likely because Ashley says he does. Hughton is a clueless cunt and should never ever even be considered as management material/

We were complete and utter shit again today.

:lol:

Ridiculous.

C'mon then.....give me an alternative reason why Harewood might be getting a start.

Because we've got 4 rubbish strikers, and he's one of them. He's no worse than the rest.

He is the most rubbish stroker we have. However was thought to be of lower premier league quality and therefore preferable to playing to kids. That has now thankfully been disproven. I don't understand why loven hasn;t been given the chance of playing as a striker yet. I think him and Ranger/Caroll would do a good job. Still I'm content with Ranger and Caroll for now no need to rock the boat.

The only reason Hrewood gets a sniff is very likely because Ashley says he does. Hughton is a clueless cunt and should never ever even be considered as management material/

We were complete and utter shit again today.

Ridiculous.

what is?

Harewood hasn't worked, let's see if CH has the balls to bench him now and go with Ranger, would be a sign he is a manager rather than just a coach.

hes benched butt when others may have had him in every week

He didn't bench him, Butt was unavailable through injury and then Smith won his position with a string of good performances. Only one of those two should ever start in the same team imo.

We're dffinitely missing Shola, never thought I'd say that, but we REALLY need him back and fit as soon as possible as he's the only striker we have who seems to have the confidence to take someone on and score.

Not to mention he actually has a fair degree of nous around him having played in the PL and unless memory decieves me the CL under robson as well.

Indeed he has, I have seen him play at the Camp Nou.

We're dffinitely missing Shola, never thought I'd say that, but we REALLY need him back and fit as soon as possible as he's the only striker we have who seems to have the confidence to take someone on and score.

Not to mention he actually has a fair degree of nous around him having played in the PL and unless memory decieves me the CL under robson as well.

And score!

The only reason Hrewood gets a sniff is very likely because Ashley says he does. Hughton is a clueless c*** and should never ever even be considered as management material/

We were complete and utter s*** again today.

Ridiculous.

C'mon then.....give me an alternative reason why Harewood might be getting a start.

Because we've got 4 rubbish strikers, and he's one of them. He's no worse than the rest.

He is the most rubbish stroker we have. However was thought to be of lower premier league quality and therefore preferable to playing to kids. That has now thankfully been disproven. I don't understand why loven hasn;t been given the chance of playing as a striker yet. I think him and Ranger/Caroll would do a good job. Still I'm content with Ranger and Caroll for now no need to rock the boat.

Its because CH is such a crap "manager" he hasnt realised he can be played in this position and with quite good effect in the Premiership...let alone the Championship!

But being such a crap manager leads you to winning 'manager of the month' awards consecutively...so who am I to grumble?

top of the league..so even if our performances are crap....lets just keep playing crap and win the title!!!!

And score!

Aye, I remember him having a great game then. I think he even got a shot cleared off the line if memory serves well.

And score!

Aye, I remember him having a great game then. I think he even got a shot cleared off the line if memory serves well.

Possibly, I was pissed and could hardly see a thing being so far up in the sky in the away end.

And score!

Possibly, I was pissed and could hardly see a thing being so far up in the sky in the away end.

Well, this is fun, I was sitting just below the away end.

(Those are the cheapest seats in the stadium and I always get those)

And score!

Well, this is fun, I was sitting just below the away end.

Make me depressed thinking of the away CL adventures, such fun times and we're so far away from there now it's unreal. :(