Football Riddles or Questions . .

kane2005

How are last seasons strikers Owen, Xisco, Viduka & Oba doing i.e appearances /games missed/goals scored?

Is the answer - who cares?

Nah I knew that already was looking for a budding stato to post there details here.  Nice to see you posting something other than your usual anti-KK stuff though :thup:

How are last seasons strikers Owen, Xisco, Viduka & Oba doing i.e appearances /games missed/goals scored?

Oba plays a decent amount. Usually comes off bench but sometimes starts. Owen plays decent amount also, but has same chronic fitness issues as before. Don't know of Xisco, and Viduka is at home eating pies. Check soccernet for stats. (Americans are amazing when it comes to stats)

Oba plays a decent amount. Usually comes off bench but sometimes starts. Owen plays decent amount also, but has same chronic fitness issues as before. Don't know of Xisco, and Viduka is at home eating pies. Check soccernet for stats. (Americans are amazing when it comes to stats)

Cheers :thup:

Decided to look up Xisco on wiki

"He made his debut for the Cantabrians during a 1-1 draw at Atlético Madrid, two weeks later: having replaced Toni Moral for the final twenty minutes, he had to be substituted before the final whistle, injured."

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Thierry Henry has 11 league goals against Liverpool. How many o.g's does Carragher have?

14 is the joke answer.

Edit 6 is the actual one.

Guest Roger Kint

Heres a hard one. Can you name all the foreign managers in the history of the Premier League (not including Irish)? (theres 25)

Can you name 10 players born in Africa to score a hat-trick in the Premiership?