Preston NE 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 23/11/09 - post match reaction from page 16

Dave

Guest SupermacTheLegend

is it just me or do they all look like Rugby Players? Especially with those shirts.

AND SMITH, SHUT THE FUCK UPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rant: :rant:

Alan Shearer post-various leg knocks was & always will be a better target man than AC is & will ever be ffs.

He was definitely good at backing into players and faceplanting onto the pitch, but otherwise a bit shite tbh, especially his goalscoring ability. Bloody one trick pony.

Alan Shearer post-various leg knocks was & always will be a better target man than AC is & will ever be ffs.

He was definitely good at backing into players and faceplanting onto the pitch, but otherwise a bit shite tbh, especially his goalscoring ability. Bloody one trick pony.

Bloody hell, you guys weren't joking about Carroll being the best target man of all time?  I was.  Scary.

He was definitely good at backing into players and faceplanting onto the pitch, but otherwise a bit s**** tbh, especially his goalscoring ability. Bloody one trick pony.

Bloody hell, you guys weren't joking about Carroll being the best target man of all time?  I was.  Scary.

I jest, of course.