Preston NE 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 23/11/09 - post match reaction from page 16

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

We should be ripping this team apart, certain players not putting in a shift again. Certain players just s****.

No we shouldn't. That's why were in this league, and why this league is always so tight.

I think people need to calm down with the negative adjectives like. You've obviously all been watching too much international football over the last 2 weeks.

Hehe, talk for yourself, when you watch Norway play, this is like champions league.

And when i watch Champions league, its kind of another sport, out of this world like...

:kinnear:

Guest frazernufc

Is Butt injured, if not its great not to see him in the squad  :clap:

Its been end to end but nothing quality been produced in the final third, hope to see Ranger on for Harewood this half

we've been in dangerous positions but our final balls been shocking, jonas is notably guilty of this (again)

So is Harewood, Carroll, Dannyboy and so on...

Sick of people singling out Jonas all the time...

Its not like he is the only offensive player we have.

At least he tries.

How do people feel about Guthrie? He really needs to turn in a big performance, imo: is too often a passenger.

Really disappointed with him this season, thought he'd be good in this league, but he's just done.. nothing.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We're a bit dodgy at the back. Need Guthrie in the middle, Harewood off for Pancrate at half time please.

Pancrate's too unproven for me this early. Harewood off for Lovenkrands perhaps, if we can use his pace to effect, and he could be used well playing off Carroll where he hasn't got too many defensive tracking back duties. Bring on Pancrate 70ish minutes if it's still 0-0

How do people feel about Guthrie? He really needs to turn in a big performance, imo: is too often a passenger.

Really disappointed with him this season, thought he'd be good in this league, but he's just done.. nothing.

He is not a winger, that is the real problem...

Let him play in central, and let him get some consistency, and i think they boy will blossom...

Guest geordienorway

Agreed. Shows the occational glimse of class, but goes missing far to often. Got something to do with him playing out of position though.

He is not a winger, that is the real problem...

Let him play in central, and let him get some consistency, and i think they boy will blossom...

Yeah tbf in my post I should've also pointed out he's been out of position a lot.  :thup: