Watford ??

Benwell Lad

Your capacity for being an arse must've had loads of work done then.

He's obviously asking why you think he's so good.

It's Heidar.

:facepalm:

Because everyone is going to know the spelling of some nobody foreigner.  ???

whoooosh

To clarify why Heidar is a legend, he scored on his debut against Liverpool, instantly endearing himself to our fans. He has a tireless workrate, scores goals at a reasonable rate and somewhat singlehandedly preserved our Championship status under Ray Lewington, before being sold for a fee that preserved our status as a club in existence. Then to return and continue as though he never actually left... legend tbh.

More to the point, wtf is up with Swansea??  They were in the relegation zone about a month ago, now they're fucking 4th.

Paulo Sousa really turning it around there, the handsome devil.

Is Bodde back playing?

Lansbury is fucking brill.

Took a while to settle, but he's playing superbly at the moment. The partnership sprung up between him and Cleverley is a rather majestic one.

FWIW, I reckon you'll beat us quite comfortably, we're quite a 'weak' side, physically, whereas your team seems to be composed of a fair few 'lumps' who somehow appear to have some technical ability. Plus the fact that our team is very young and relatively inexperienced, we're a bit less good away from home and our naivety will probably show at SJP and you'll win comfortably, though hopefully we'll give a good account of ourselves.

It's Heidar.

whoooosh

You didn't answer Phil's question about why you though binnsy was wrong and were arsey about it.  Then you just say 'it's Heidar', wtf is this supposed to mean then?

More to the point, wtf is up with Swansea??  They were in the relegation zone about a month ago, now they're f***ing 4th.

Point is, it's a really crappy league.

The fact we're top says it all.

It's Heidar.

whoooosh

You didn't answer Phil's question about why you though binnsy was wrong and were arsey about it.  Then you just say 'it's Heidar', wtf is this supposed to mean then?

It's self-evident why he is wrong. You wouldn't say something green is blue, then get told you're wrong, then ask why, would you?

It's Heidar.

whoooosh

It's self-evident why he is wrong. You wouldn't say something green is blue, then get told you're wrong, then ask why, would you?

And where is the green is blue comment, or any variation thereof ?

It's Heidar.

whoooosh

To most people Helguson's brilliance isn't axiomatic.  O0

I'll leave it at that, even I'm bored now.  :laugh2:

I'm sure Danny Graham will score against us.

Done well at Carlisle & has been worth the £200K fee that the tribunal set. Boro fans must be gutted when they look at there hapless strikers & see a player they released banging them in, at least we got a fee for Chopra.

More to the point, wtf is up with Swansea??  They were in the relegation zone about a month ago, now they're f***ing 4th.

Is Bodde back playing?

Unfortunately no.

At the start of the season we had injuries and suspensions, we could have fielded the team of MIA players and won a game (only the keeper was missing, so probably not  :rolleyes:).

Martinez abrupt departure and his returning for the top scorer, second top scorer (I know he was only a loan player), assitant manager, keeper coach, physio, head scout (who took his laptop with all player data), tea lady, assitant tea lady....   we were a little dishevelled at the start.

Also Sousa's changed the defence to play a zonal marking system, which they took a little time to get used to.

Done well at Carlisle & has been worth the £200K fee that the tribunal set. Boro fans must be gutted when they look at there hapless strikers & see a player they released banging them in, at least we got a fee for Chopra.

Middlesbrough didn't let him go based on how good a footballer he was.

Middlesbrough didn't let him go based on how good a footballer he was.

Why did they let him go?

Southgate seems to have let him go because he was not good enough for Boro 1st team:

He said: "I have no doubt that Danny will score goals wherever he goes, but he did not figure in my first team plans, so it is only right for him to move on and build a career for himself.