Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Sometimes these gambles pay off. We "discovered" Xavi when Guardiola started to become injury prone and Van Gaal was forced to scrounge our youth teams for a CM.  :thup:

I reckon Barca probably have a better youth team set up than us.  Last decade our most notable youth players coming through were Shola, Taylor, Ramage, Carroll and Matty Pattison.

Looks real enough  http://twitter.com/dannysimpson22

RB sorted now RW, hijack Boro's move for Routledge

I think Hughton burned his boats on the RW slot when he signed Pancake. I would be surprised if the current regime would let him sign another one no matter how good a bargain, especially as R Taylor can play there as well.

Aye ya right like, shame though.

Guest toonlass

Why did we not appear Raylors's red card. Surely that appeal would not have been until after Wednesday at least buying us a week?

Because we would risk an even longer ban?

Why did we not appear Raylors's red card. Surely that appeal would not have been until after Wednesday at least buying us a week?

Because we would risk an even longer ban?

It would've been heard on Monday as well.

Where has this myth that appealing can delay a ban? Has that ever happened? I always thought the appeal was heard, whereever possible, before the club's next game.

Yes it has, we have used that in the past.

Guest icemanblue

Danny Simpson's new "relationship" seems to be friendly with several footballers according to her photos.

Footballer seeing a slag shocker! Hold the back page!

Guest toonlass

Danny Simpson's new "relationship" seems to be friendly with several footballers according to her photos.

I think she looks a lot prettier when she isn't pouting in her photos. When she is smiling she looks lovely.

Guest icemanblue

I think she looks a lot prettier when she isn't pouting in her photos. When she is smiling she looks lovely.

Newcastle Online poster in not caring what Blefuscu is saying shocker. Hold the back page!

Guest toonlass

Newcastle Online poster in not caring what Blefuscu is saying shocker. Hold the back page!

STOP PRESS!!! Blefuscu not caring what Iceman is saying.

I think Hughton burned his boats on the RW slot when he signed Pancake. I would be surprised if the current regime would let him sign another one no matter how good a bargain, especially as R Taylor can play there as well.

It certainly is  bluelaugh.gif

It certainly is  bluelaugh.gif

:lol: who knew

:D