Red/Blue Fixture - 6th Feb? - get your names down!

Pilko

Alright lads (specifically MKSC), latest news...

Right mate... this is bad on my behalf but i'm sorry... i'm not gonna do this when the risk of it not going ahead is so high. I've had a count up and we're just too many players short; i know you've said you can get people but then that negates from the event itself anyway. If you want to get in touch with Gateshead, or somebody else, for this weekend - then by all means do so, but i personally don't want to risk wasting a lot of money.

I'm sorry - i've let you down here, but it's just not worth it. I'm 100% more than happy to book the pitches for the NOFC games, i've maintained that from day one. And i would happily of booked a pitch this one aswell, had there not been such a high percentage of us being very short on forum players.

Another problem... even if i was to do it now, the issue with Gateshead is that it's processed via application form - so we're stuck in limbo until it's confirmed either way by them. And there's folks travelling from quite a distance for this.

Again - i apologise hugely but i just ask you to look at it from my point of view. Like i say - i'll get pitches sorted for the NOFC games, if you wanna give me that Blakelaw number then go for it. I'll ring the guy every single day until it's sorted. But in terms of this coming Saturday, i'm drawing a line under it from my point of view.

Sorry again,

Matt.

I'm off for my op today so I won't be much use - have rang and cancelled the ref though.