Red/Blue Fixture - 6th Feb? - get your names down!

Pilko

Aye, go for it. Will need a lift if it's Blakelaw though.

Fancy giving that bloke a bell? Think you're the only one with the contact details (could be wrong here).

Newcastle Uni is booked up (unless we KO at 9am)

Cheers

Sat Feb 6th

Newcastle-Online REDS (1) vs Newcastle-Online BLUES (2) part IV

Venue: tbc, Newcastle

KO: approx 10.30am

Reds:

Pilko

Greg

Gorilla

Blues:

Ashley17

KenDahlTomasson

cp40

Stu

MyKidsSupportChelsea

Yorkie

Nixon

I'm gonna be calling Blakelaw tomorrow anyway. The number's on the net. I'll enquire about this, the 20th (NOFC v Preston) and the 6th of March (NOFC v Barnsley). Hopefully get all three booked. :thup:

Hold fire, Pilko might come up with the name of the bloke who is a massive toon fan and let us have it for free last time...

For the record, I play centre back normally. Although I am happy to fill in any position if required. I've always been sort of a utility man, started every position on the pitch in one season including in the sticks.

I'm gonna be calling Blakelaw tomorrow anyway. The number's on the net. I'll enquire about this, the 20th (NOFC v Preston) and the 6th of March (NOFC v Barnsley). Hopefully get all three booked. :thup:

Hold fire, Pilko might come up with the name of the bloke who is a massive toon fan and let us have it for free last time...

Can't remember his full name... it was either Craig or Colin. I still need to look through some other documents and that. Make sure to mention "Rob" from Peterborough as well, just so he knows it's one of us lot.

Sat Feb 6th

Newcastle-Online REDS (1) vs Newcastle-Online BLUES (2) part IV

Venue: tbc, Newcastle

KO: approx 10.30am

Reds:

Pilko

Greg

Gorilla

Rocker

Slim

Blues:

Ashley17

KenDahlTomasson

cp40

Stu

MyKidsSupportChelsea

Yorkie

Nixon

Gimp, Keefaz, LBW, Midds, French_Geordie, BowlingCrofty, Rich, Nixon Jnr, Skirge, heza_09 and the Toon Ultras...letsby avenue!

Aye, lets have Wullie, Ste(phen90210), Dr Venkman, Marky55555555555 and the previous Reds v Blues legends.

Getting some practice in tomorrow, Beavers FC (Hampton & Richmond Supporters) vs Kidderminster Harriers Supporters. For one reason or another (nobody to organise it mainly) it's our first game of the season. I/We haven't played since last may (a 3-1 win over the scum that is AFC Wimbledon). Kiddy look a decent outfit so I'll no doubt be reporting back on a crushing defeat followed by my withdrawl from the Reds vs Blues match on grounds of lack of ability leading to personal humiliation.