Red/Blue Fixture - 6th Feb? - get your names down!

Pilko

I've said in the NOFC forum that the Preston game is tricky cause it's the wife's birthday (but not impossible) but I will 100% be there on the 6th. I've been waiting for my big moment since October. It's clearly going to be a massive let down for all involved.

• 2 weeks later...

if this is on the 6th I can defo play, will be back up as it's MY BIRTHDAY  :colo:

Possibly not as Barnsley are bringing a team up for a match against NOFC. You could play in that?

Guest neesy111

if this is on the 6th I can defo play, will be back up as it's MY BIRTHDAY  :colo:

Possibly not as Barnsley are bringing a team up for a match against NOFC. You could play in that?

yeah, well i'll be backup that weekend, could maybe make it a birthday Newcastle Online day lol

Was there any reason against Sat 6th Feb? We play Cardiff on the Friday night so people coming up for that might already be staying over/could make arrangements to stay over somewhere?

Was there any reason against Sat 6th Feb? We play Cardiff on the Friday night so people coming up for that might already be staying over/could make arrangements to stay over somewhere?

That sounds like a decent plan to me. Would probably also be good for the lads who will play against PNE on 20th to get in some match practice as their hasn't been a game in some time. I still can't make the 20th but can do the 6th.

Lets get it sorted.

Sat Feb 6th

Newcastle-Online REDS (1) vs Newcastle-Online BLUES (2) part IV

Venue: tbc, Newcastle

KO: approx 10.30am

Reds:

Blues:

get your names down.

Sat Feb 6th

Newcastle-Online REDS (1) vs Newcastle-Online BLUES (2) part IV

Venue: tbc, Newcastle

KO: approx 10.30am

Reds:

Blues:

Ashley17

KenDahlTomasson

cp40

Stu

MyKidsSupportChelsea

I'll play if I can go in net, my knee is too fucked to play outfield and I pay in net usually anyway.

Shortest 'keeper in the league when I play Uni football on a Wednesday but no fucker has managed to chip me yet!