Red/Blue Fixture - 6th Feb? - get your names down!

Pilko

As I say, plans aren't definite yet but I'm quite tied up most weekends around that period. See what's convenient for everyone else, I'd love to come along though. Hope something is sorted either way.  :thup:

Any date is probably fine for me, just want to see this actually go ahead. Can someone with experience of this draft the formations from the teams as they stand so I can see where I might end up, I've always preferred blue but Kezman is a blue and after he deleted me from his facebook friends, I'm not sure I'll be welcome.  :shifty:

Guest Heneage

Any date is probably fine for me, just want to see this actually go ahead. Can someone with experience of this draft the formations from the teams as they stand so I can see where I might end up, I've always preferred blue but Kezman is a blue and after he deleted me from his facebook friends, I'm not sure I'll be welcome.  :shifty:

I did?

I know my brother deleted a load of people off mine in a revenge prank. Apologies, if you re-add I'll happily accept.  :thup:

I did?

I know my brother deleted a load of people off mine in a revenge prank. Apologies, if you re-add I'll happily accept.  :thup:

Lying bastard  :lol:

Guest Heneage

I did?

Lying b******  :lol:

I wish. :lol:

But amazingly the girl I was seeing didn't believe me either. When we sort the match out remind me on and I'll tell you the story, he'll admit to doing it.

I did?

Lying b******  :lol:

I wish. :lol:

But amazingly the girl I was seeing didn't believe me either. When we sort the match out remind me on and I'll tell you the story, he'll admit to doing it.

Lying bastard  :lol:

How about the morning of March 6th instead? Feb 20th looks a bit iffy for a couple plus there's potentially a NOFC game then which i hadn't realised... so aye, March 6th anyone? We've got Barnsley that day.

Howay lads, lets have some Feedback.

Ah right, cool - has anyone been in touch?

The information is in the NOFC section and has been for a couple of months...

Not about a home game it hasn't. They wanted us to go down there but never mentioned coming up.

Ah right, cool - has anyone been in touch?

The information is in the NOFC section and has been for a couple of months...

Not about a home game it hasn't. They wanted us to go down there but never mentioned coming up.

ahem

I have sent emails to a couple of addresses I've been given for your team as below:

Hi guys

Is there a chance of you raising a team to come to Barnsley on December 12th?

If not we'll look for another opponent but we intend to come up to Tyneside for the return fixture next year so it'd be nice to host you.

Cheers

Allen

:snod:

Oops, sorry. I didn't get that far.

Still, it's hardly confirmed is it?

I believe Yorkie was asking if anyone had been in touch [about the possibility of a Barnsley home match].

:aww: