Real Madrid weigh up bid for Fabricio Coloccini

Thespence

Bobby Moncur prefers Kilgallon apparently. Of course he also thinks S Taylor is a better player than Woodgate was in his time here, the clueless idiot.

Fantastic if Colo stays long term, his attitude has really won me over this season.

Hasn't Kilgallon told us to fuck off? Moncur sounds like a jilted lass mooning over the one that got away tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

Bobby Moncur prefers Kilgallon apparently. Of course he also thinks S Taylor is a better player than Woodgate was in his time here, the clueless idiot.

Fantastic if Colo stays long term, his attitude has really won me over this season.

Hasn't Kilgallon told us to f*** off? Moncur sounds like a jilted lass mooning over the one that got away tbh.

Actually Kilgallon is probably right here, get a better deal(and a choice of clubs for first team) when he is free rather than a reserve for a long time here

Hasn't Kilgallon told us to f*** off? Moncur sounds like a jilted lass mooning over the one that got away tbh.

Actually Kilgallon is probably right here, get a better deal(and a choice of clubs for first team) when he is free rather than a reserve for a long time here

So he doesn't really want to be here and is more interested in his options. Don't really see the point in Moncur wringing his hands over him tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

So he doesn't really want to be here and is more interested in his options. Don't really see the point in Moncur wringing his hands over him tbh.

Exactly, Kilgallon is the one with options,  Thinking over us (as a fan) he is doing what any sane person would assuming it wasnt a huge leap to move now(ie a good side)

Guest Roger Kint

Running your contract down is the sensible thing to do in his position. It's what I'd do, and I don't blame him one bit for hanging fire and waiting til the summer. 

Of course, he would rightly have thought we would be huge spenders in terms of wages, maybe reality hit home or if no contact was made then his agent clearly did his job well

• 2 weeks later...

Not really, my opinion of him hasn't changed, there's nowt for me to say in this thread.

What do you think was going through his head when he stood 10 yards off from the only striker in the box who had just walked unmarked past him?

Lack of concentration or just being a little bit rubbish ?

Solo bid by Jayson to have "Worst WUM" added to next year's forum awards.

Its only a tiny bit of a windup. Im interested how a player who does that can still be seriously considered prem quality without someone having doubts.

Why don't you tell me, given that Jonas and Carroll are both allowed to mishit shot after shot after pass yet you call them great players.

I dont call Carroll a great player atall & i dont claim Jonas to be the best shooter. I dont think he needs to be. Colo needs to be able to defend though yeah.

Whered i say that then. Jonas cocks up his own creativity, so its harder to be critical when he makes something from nothing in the first place.

The only time hes cocked up when hes played in himself is when he shoots. I think he could step up to the prem yes as i think he'd suceed in a good team.

What are your reasons then.