Real Madrid weigh up bid for Fabricio Coloccini

Thespence

If we get rid of Coloccini and keep Taylor we want shooting.

Tbf give me a gun and I'd happily shoot Ashley anyway.

And then Taylor probably.

Either way he'd pretend he'd been shot.

Wouldn't stand a chance with Taylor. My eye would already be out due to his massive pointing arm. Something like this;

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5639/2020/400/Long_20Arm_20Langarmig.jpg

Not the end of the world if he goes, even though, for me, him and Jose have been my favourite players this season. If we get our money back, and therefore save his wage bill, what is there to stop us getting a Bassong type of signing to take his place?

Plus, it is Real Madrid ffs. Think it would be unfair to stand in his way.

So we will always be in their shadow. He looks settled to me and i would love him to stay especially if he's caught by the geordie bug. This is about building a team and CH has done a fantastic job so far. imo colo understands that type of commitment

Yeah, and??????

well i remember being in  the champions league

Sorry like, but so do I, but I still don't get your point?

If we get rid of Coloccini and keep Taylor we want shooting.

Tbf give me a gun and I'd happily shoot Ashley anyway.

And then Taylor probably.

Either way he'd pretend he'd been shot.

Wouldn't stand a chance with Taylor. My eye would already be out due to his massive pointing arm. Something like this;

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5639/2020/400/Long_20Arm_20Langarmig.jpg

Taylor would be easy to shoot, just put his thumb in your mouth, blow hard, his chest will puff out, then burst it with a shot to the nipple.

Guest Chris P

Not the end of the world if he goes, even though, for me, him and Jose have been my favourite players this season. If we get our money back, and therefore save his wage bill, what is there to stop us getting a Bassong type of signing to take his place?

So we will always be in their shadow. He looks settled to me and i would love him to stay especially if he's caught by the geordie bug. This is about building a team and CH has done a fantastic job so far. imo colo understands that type of commitment

Yeah, and??????

that your saying it's ok if he goes because we're newcastle and they're real madrid

who gives a fuck about real fucking madrid

Guest neesy111

This time last year V Liverpool he was the worst player on the park by a good distance which is saying something in  5-1 defeat.He was also shite V Arsenal @ home. He was shite V Fulham away but to be fair he was playing alongside Cacapa. I could think of a few more games if I looked at last seasons fixtures.

Relegation has done wonders for him, hopefully he will realise he can hack it in this country. I just pray when the PL fixtures come out we dont get any of the top 6 early doors, as if we go up & get plundered in game 1 it could set him back again.

true, i seem to remember him being to blame for both goals v stoke, which some would say is the game that really cost us dear

REAL MADRID are weighing up a shock January move for Newcastle defender Fabricio Coloccini.

:spit:

Not that funny really, no matter how poor he was in the Premiership last year he was clearly a class La Liga defender.

Yeah, and??????

that your saying it's ok if he goes because we're newcastle and they're real madrid

One of those 'if only.......' moments. When Given was gan to citeh, most on here said no-one should stop him from bettering himself (okay, Given isn't the most relevant of comparisons). To me, it is the same for Colo.  Real Madrid or Us? Hard choice  :facepalm:

Yeah, and??????

One of those 'if only.......' moments. When Given was gan to citeh, most on here said no-one should stop him from bettering himself (okay, Given isn't the most relevant of comparisons). To me, it is the same for Colo.  Real Madrid or Us? Hard choice  :facepalm:

Not for a Newcastle fan, you berk.

Yeah, and??????

Some stock of berks on here then, when you look back at the Given thread. Tit.

Yeah, and??????

I can appreciate some fans saying Given has earned a move after 10+ good years with us. Nothing like the Colo situation. We should try to hang onto our better players, I thought that'd be obvious.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Colo simply cannot cope with the power and pace of premiership strikers. This is why Bassong was more effective as he had both

If we can keep him till the summer great, but then i would definatley get rid for anything close to 5mil.

We need an experieced athletic Centre Half for next year, like a Distin, more than we do a Colo 

REAL MADRID are weighing up a shock January move for Newcastle defender Fabricio Coloccini.

:spit:

Not that funny really, no matter how poor he was in the Premiership last year he was clearly a class La Liga defender.

My  :spit: was in relation to the journalistic qualities of the Sunday Sun as opposed to Fabricio's La Liga attributes    O0

Colo simply cannot cope with the power and pace of premiership strikers. This is why Bassong was more effective as he had both

If we can keep him till the summer great, but then i would definatley get rid for anything close to 5mil.

We need an experieced athletic Centre Half for next year, like a Distin, more than we do a Colo 

Yet you'd keep Taylor who cannot read the game to save his life and also gets done for pace.

This is Taylor who spent 5 seasons playing in the Premier League and still looked a liability btw.

Yeah, and??????

I can appreciate some fans saying Given has earned a move after 10+ good years with us. Nothing like the Colo situation. We should try to hang onto our better players, I thought that'd be obvious.

I agree if you read my previous posts. (Which if you read them before having a go, you won't make yourself look so silly)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yet you'd keep Taylor who cannot read the game to save his life and also gets done for pace.

We are a better team with Taylor in it. His reading of the game is better, and re-read my bit about his partner being athletic, im not saying for one instance he is Usain Bolt but neither are Terry or Vidic and they work well with a Rio type Centre Half