Newcastle United 0 - 0 Derby County - 28/12/09 - post match reaction from p12

Dave

Fucking disgraceful, WBA have gained 4 points over us in 3 days, and they have a game in hand, all because we sat back to much in the game when they were there for the taking, another reason why we arn't good enough for when/if we do go up, and why Hughton isn't a good manager.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's those bloody half time team talks from Hughton- "Ok lads, calm it down just go out and relax", the reason we've dropped four points from two games we should have easily won

Gap is getting smaller. Grrrrr.

Every team has a poor run.

This is ours. I'd have been overjoyed to be at this point in December, if asked in August.

Neither Forest nor WBA will continue winning and us throwing points away.

But the blind faith in young Nile from some of our fans - while attacking Shola (just 8 goals or so ahead from lots and LOTS of games less) shows their lack of knowledge.

nice to see the real nufc show up for the xmas period. what an awful second half performance, after such a good first half, its things like that which make me question hughton. why on earth cant he keep them going? did derby change what they were doing to stop us and we ran out of ideas?

and i fucking hate, HATE shola ameobi. i remember making a post like this before but even if that daft cunt scores a 100 goals in one season he'll still be shit and i'll still hate him. what a joke.

Dreadful result against a dreadful side. To not start shola and guthrie was asking for what we've ended up with.

Shola was dog shit when he came on though. All those Ronaldinho like flicks that either went to no-one or bounced back off his other leg.

Dreadful result against a dreadful side. To not start shola and guthrie was asking for what we've ended up with.

Shola was dog shit when he came on though. All those Ronaldinho like flicks that either went to no-one or bounced back off his other leg.

Carroll is worse.

nice to see the real nufc show up for the xmas period. what an awful second half performance, after such a good first half, its things like that which make me question hughton. why on earth cant he keep them going? did derby change what they were doing to stop us and we ran out of ideas?

and i f***ing hate, HATE shola ameobi. i remember making a post like this before but even if that daft c*** scores a 100 goals in one season he'll still be s*** and i'll still hate him. what a joke.

Nolan and Ameobi are incredibly similar in terms of being really shit and scoring goals.

The goals is what makes them better than most in this league, the being shit is why we were relegated. Doesnt look brilliant for going up.

0-0, good game, and what chances we got were wasted (and as usual some prefered to fool themselves on certain players)

Lets face it though Derby deserved their point.

What is wrong with your brain

Nothing whatsoever wrong with mine, but your faith in Nile Ranger shows just what yours is like.

Just remind me - HOW many goals from HOW many games ?

In the Prem ? No, in the Championship.

Shola was dog s*** when he came on though. All those Ronaldinho like flicks that either went to no-one or bounced back off his other leg.

Carroll is worse.

You obviously hate Carroll and keep posting this rubbish but our play went downhill when he came off.

Shola was dog s*** when he came on though. All those Ronaldinho like flicks that either went to no-one or bounced back off his other leg.

Carroll is worse.

What really annoyed me was at the end of the game when we're desperate for a goal and he's just holding the ball up by the touch line when we've got players forward as if we're trying to run down the clock. WTF was he doing?

Carroll is worse.

You obviously hate Carroll and keep posting this rubbish but our play went downhill when he came off.

It went downhill from the kick-off of the second half.

You're points are dropped when you have butt and nolan/smith in midfield. This result wouldn't look so bad if we hadn't fucked up so badly against the likes of barnsley and sheffield wed through tactical ineptitude. Derby seemed to defend well and we wasted set pieces. Best of a bad bunch we've had imo. All down to the insistence of non-mobile players on the pitch.

Carroll is worse.

What really annoyed me was at the end of the game when we're desperate for a goal and he's just holding the ball up as if we're trying to run down the clock. WTF was he doing?

Running the clock down? do i win?