Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Seriously why is everyone talking about the last game of season when it has already been.

Also our contract with adidas doesn't run-out till the end of the season. Imo we won't see it in the last game.

What are you talking about? We always show our new shirt in the last game.

Guest Quackers77

Seriously why is everyone talking about the last game of season when it has already been.

Because that's when Puma will unveil the new kit. 

Yes but the last game has been, remember? We drew with Ipswich 2-2 in the last home game and beat QPR 1-0 away in the final game and neither one did we wear the new kit.

Yes but the last game has been, remember? We drew with Ipswich 2-2 in the last home game and beat QPR 1-0 away in the final game and neither one did we wear the new kit.

Sorry mate but I'm 90% sure we wore the Puma kit on the last game of the season.

Yeah, but...we'll be wearing it last game of the season though. Can't wait.

Ah ffs, so we're not wearing it until the last game of next season now?  This is well shit.

Aye, we're just using black and white body paint every game until then.

I think someone should at least do some mock-ups of what the new kit might look like.

:lol:

Like this, but in black and white apparently...

(NSFW)

http://www.strangesports.com/images/content/102912.jpg

They could have found some better looking girls than that, should have asked Mike for advice before choosing the models tbh

Absolutely, they're a bit Windowlicker like.  Imagine how Nolan's going to look.

I hear 300 people have been invited to St. James' for a photoshoot, can't wait to hear from them!

That would be mint. Do you think they will allow cameras so we can get a sneak peek before the last match of the season?

Guest Quackers77

Do you mean this season? When we are in the premiership, because if you mean the championship it has already been and we didn't wear the new kit.

Do you mean this season? When we are in the premiership, because if you mean the championship it has already been and we didn't wear the new kit.

Yeah we will be wearing the new shirt in the Prem.  Our new shirt will be unveiled at the last game of this season though, so there's plenty of time to buy it.

Nah don't worry mate, i called the club shop today and the lass said we will be wearing it last game of the season. Don't normally like the kits but i'm probbaly going to get it if its good.

Guest Quackers77

Nah don't worry mate, i called the club shop today and they lass said we will be wearing it last game of the season. Don't normally like the kits but i'm probbaly going to get it if its good.

BUT THE LAST GAME HAS BEEN! Have you all forgotten that we beat QPR 1-0. THAT WAS THE FINAL GAME OF THE SEASON!!!

Guest Quackers77

Nah don't worry mate, i called the club shop today and they lass said we will be wearing it last game of the season. Don't normally like the kits but i'm probbaly going to get it if its good.

BUT THE LAST GAME HAS BEEN! Have you all forgotten that we beat QPR 1-0. THAT WAS THE FINAL GAME OF THE SEASON!!!

ffs :facepalm:

What do you mean ffs. Can someone please explain this to me.